Photo

Bhodi and the Bhaalspawn 50

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Arcalian

Posted 30 April 2006 - 07:32 PM

Viekang sat sadly in the camp. Imoen was busily packing up her things, bouncing around as normal.

As though she was normal.

As though nothing had changed.

"What's the trouble, bubble?" she asked him cheerily.

"I can't pretend to have any moral complaints about what you did," said Viekang sadly. "It's just...I'll miss you."

Imoen blinked. "Miss me?"

"Well, since you're going to be with Bhodi, now and all.."

Imoen laughed lightly, and hopped into his lap. He started in surprise.

"I can see you don't understand, my dear Vieky," she purred. "I don't need to 'be with' Bhodi in that way, though I'm sure I will be again in future. But I don't have to lay with her every night. Now she's always with me, in my head." She fluttered her fingers against her temple. "And do you know what that means?"

"What?" Viekang asked uncertainly.

"It means," said Imoen, gently rocking back and forth in his lap, "That all her centuries of sexual prowess, all her perversions, all her depravities, all her experience, every naughty technique she knows, are now mine to call upon. Everything she can do in bed, I can do too."

Viekang stared at her. She rubbed herself in his lap a little more firmly and leaned in to whisper in his ear. "And do you know what else?"

Viekang shivered and embraced her. "Yes?"

"I can't wait," Imoen whispered in his ear, "To share it all with you."

Then she giggled, kissed him on the nose, and bounced away, to resume packing.

viekang stared into the distance for some time.

"Oh wow."

----

The party set out.

"Having fun with your pet thief?" Bhodi asked Imoen playfully.

Imoen smiled and shruigged. "Well now that I have all your carnal skills, how could I not promise to use them with him?"

Bhodi smiled. "No value judgement, my dear, merely an observation. It seems you've absorbed more of my personality than I thought."

"And what about you?" Imoen countered. "Do you feel more cheerful and silly?"

Bhodi thought about it. "Well, I've never thought of wearing pink panties before..."

They laughed, and Giovanni rolled his eyes.

The Necromancer said, "I'm glad you two are amusing yourselves. For my part, I can feel Imoen in my head, now, too, through the link. It's...weird."

"It's going to be weirder when she asks us to lay together," Imoen said.

"Oh, I'm sure you both can handle it," Bhodi said. "What puzzles me is why we didn't go take out that smuggler enclave as well."

Giovanni raised a brow. "As you can no doubt feel through our link why I chose that path, I shouldn't have to answer."

"The emotion, yes, not the logic behind it," Bhodi replied. "After all, we're still individuals, even though were soul-bonded."

"Two reasons. First, that smuggling ring helps supply the town, and we don't want them to all die."

"We don't?" Bhodi was puzzled.

"Aw c'mon Bhodi," Imoen nudged her. "You want to cut off a perfectly good supply of food and children?"

"Mm, fair point. And the other reason?"

"I think we both know who their leader used to be, and you already killed him back on that boat."

"Saemon, of course," Bhodi nodded. "A pity he betrayed us. He was an amusing toy."

"He was more of a user than you could ever be, my dear, even without vampirism," Giovanni pointed out.

"Yes, that's true. I suppose that's what attracted me to him in the first place. But he never knew where to draw the line. Just like my late brother."

"So," Giovanni said, "On to the enclaves. Time for our other siblings to meet their end..."
The road to the abyss may be paved with good intentions, but it is those with bad intentions that race down that road as fast as they can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com