Loving a Ranger

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Silver_*

Posted 07 February 2003 - 12:42 PM

Although Kivan is one of my all time favourite NPCs, he hasn't been particularly lucky in love in my two novels, having first lost Deheriana to Tazok and then falling in love with my PC, Emma Silverblade, only to lose her when she fell in love with Kane Theaza, her evil Bhaalspawn sibling. However, here is a series of short stories, taking place during SoA, ToB and beyond, in an alternative universe where Emma and Kivan are able to have a full and loving relationship...although not without it's problems.

#2 Guest_Silver_*

Posted 17 February 2003 - 10:22 AM

As Kivan struggles to come to terms with his feelings for Emma in Baldur's Gate, he takes a few moments to think about the lover he lost.

Please Forgive Me

Deheriana…my love. You were my first love, the woman who I wished to spend the rest of my life with. But fate works in cruel ways…

Years have passed since you were taken from me. Yet barely a day has gone by that I have not thought of you and even at night, you haunt my dreams. I did not want to forget, not matter how painful the memories may have been.

I still feel that it is my fault that you are dead, and the last thing I want to do is betray your memory. I never meant it to happen, Deheriana, but after so long, I once again find myself falling in love. The girl, she is my friend and companion, the only person who I could talk to. Since your death, I swore that I would never look at another woman and when I felt that my feelings for this girl were turning to something more, I tried hard to fight them, and pretend that they did not exist. But one can only pretend for so long. You were my first love, Deheriana, and I will never truly forget you, but I feel that it is time to move on.

I only hope that you can forgive me…

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com