Photo

Bhodi and the Bhaalspawn 46

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Arcalian

Posted 29 January 2006 - 09:38 PM

Darkness.

Giovanni felt Bhodi's cool body against him, smelt the sour tang of her flesh.

Her eyes opened, glowing violet in the darkness. "Mmmm? Lover what is it?"

He stroked her hair. "Just greatful for what I have."

She chuckled and nipped him playfully, drawing just a little blood. He sighed and ran his hands down her pale flesh.

Imoen and Viekang were not far away, enjoying themselves. He was glad his sister and his lover were on at least decent terms again. Imoen would never be one of Bhodi's children, but as time went on she was more and more willing to let Bhodi feed from her. Giovanni was glad of that.

For a moment he wondered where Illasera was, then remembered she was on guard duty. He turned his head and looked, seeing her standing, hands on hips, armor glistening in the moonlight. He wondered why she did not draw her bow, then supposed she knew her business. After all, they were so powerful now, that any wandering monsters were really no threat to them.

As Bhodi settled down once more, he cradled her and, for no reason he could think of, thought back to the earliest days of his adventuring, when it had just been him, Imoen, Xzar and Montaron, on the road to Nashkel. Those had been good times. He missed Montaron still, and knew Xzar did too.

But tomorrow they would return to the trail of the Bhaalspawn war, and begin the hunt for his remaining siblings. It was a task he did not relish. Mellisan had told them her "ally" in Amkethran, but Giovanni trusted her about as much as he could spit.

He rolled over on top of his vampire lover and drifted off to sleep.

-----

"Halt in the name of justice, destroyer of Saradush!" a pretentious paladin-type shouted.

Giovanni and Bhodi looked at eachother, and rolled their eyes.

"You know," Giovanni said conversationally, "I almost wish I had destroyed Saradush, to make this battle worthwhile. But we shall kill you and your precious army just the same."

Bhodi hissed and led the charge.
The road to the abyss may be paved with good intentions, but it is those with bad intentions that race down that road as fast as they can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com