Misery and Happiness chapter 22 (Disclaimer)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_IriaZenn_*

Posted 28 January 2006 - 12:29 AM

Chapter 22 Edwin's Surprise

Note: There is some adult talk.

Anni was tired; she was both physically and emotionally exhausted. She laid in one of her lighter robes as her nightgown had suffered death at Edwin’s hands. Speaking of which, Edwina was sulking her back to the half-elf. She was mad because Anni hadn’t agreed to have fun with her. Despite their prior intimate relationship, Anni couldn’t bring herself to even touch her willingly. Oh she could have Edwina touch her but she would start getting the shakes and start to tear up, her thoughts would always turn back to Bodhi.

She tried to focus on the difference between the two, Edwina's hair was soft and clean, Bodhi's was straw like and greasy. Edwina's skin was slightly tanned while Bodhi's had been paler than milk. Bodhi was taller than both of them and had no breasts to speak of while Edwina had more than enough for the two of them. Bodhi had yellowed fangs while Edwina had straight white teeth. Still it seemed impossible to separate both, gods knew Anni would love to show Edwina things only girls knew and boys dreamed of. Anni missed Imoen more than ever, she wished she had someone to talk to.

-You could always speak to me, my child.-

"Don't you ever give up Bhaal?" She sighed.

-No. I realize you will not respond to manipulation. I realize I was...incorrect with my handling of you.-

"Did you just admit you were wrong? Is that possible?”

-Please don't rub this in.-

"By the gods did you just say please? Does this sudden change have anything to do with my out of body experience? I don't remember anything and Edwin won't tell me anything."

-The dead wizard reminded me of things I had forgotten.-

"What things?"

-I will say this: living as a god for so long allowed me to forget mortal pain.-

“Mortal pain?”

-I said not to pry.-

“No, you said not to rub it in.”

-Smartass. Talk to him.- She felt Bhaal recede from her mind and for once not left with negative feelings towards him or others. In fact she felt waves of warm and comfort, it felt familiar, almost like she was just hugged by her father Gorion.

“Are you finished interrupting my sleep?” Edwina quibbled. Anni ignored the remark and drew her against her, so that they lay back to chest.

“I love you Edwin, and I’m sorry we can’t do anything.” She brushed the wizardess’ hair aside so she could kiss her cheek.

“I had no intention of “doing” anything with you.”

“Yeah right, you aren’t the most subtle person Edwin. I know you have the spell to change back. I know you’re doing this for me.”

“You little snoop! I am doing no such thing. I am simply tired. (Tired of dealing with foolish women.)”. Edwina tired to push her away but she held on to her. Anni let her struggle until she grew bored with it, at that time she flipped Edwina onto her back and pushed their hands against the bed. She smiled down at the wizardess who stopped moving when she realized she was trapped. “Get off me wench!”

“Can’t call me a wench when you’re one too.”

“Off!”

“Edwin don’t you want to listen to me?” She said ever so sweetly.

“My name is Edwina for now as I told you. (Unless Bhaal made her more forgetful.)”

“You’ll always be Edwin to me, you made me realize that, you know. Even now I can’t stop thinking of you. I feel as if you cast a spell over me.”

“It is my natural allure. (Yes, no woman could resist me.)” Anni let her hands go and rested above her on her elbows.

“How did we go so long without being together?”

“Foolishness on your part, I am sure.” Now that her hands were free, Edwina’s roamed Anni’s small frame, causing her to close her eyes. “Tell me what you miss most.”

“I can’t think when you’re doing that.” She moaned.

“Yes you can.”

“I miss you holding me, the way you wrap your hand around my braid and keep me trapped against you.” Her robe fell open as the last ribbon was undone, giving Edwina full access.

“You can do better than that.”

“Gods, what am I letting you do?”

“Anything I want. (Yes and so many things to choose from.).

“I miss having you inside me, the your body dances as you enter me, I miss the way your chest hair tickles me and how you make me scream, the taste of you, the way you make me crazy with pleasure.” She said in a rush and was panting as Edwin’s hands touched her the way her body craved. Edwina smiled smugly as her lover climaxed and fell beside her still shaking. She knew she could bring the girl again but decided to hold back.

“Gods Edwin, I wish you would change back.” She panted

“In the morning when I’m rested.”

“Promise?”

“I always keep my word.” She kissed her good night.

---

The morning came and with it came moaning that woke Anni. At first she thought it was coming from herself but the noise continued as she yawned. Next to her Edwina was curled into a ball, rocking back and forth.

“Edwin? What’s wrong?” She drew closer, only to place her hand in something wet. She stared at her hand and realized she was seeing blood. She suddenly had a sinking feel of what was wrong.

“I am fine. (No I am definitely not. Oh the pain.) Her voice was strained.

“You’re bleeding.”

“I know. ( State the obvious why don’t you?)”

“Where are you bleeding?” Her mumbled answer confirmed her fear. Edwina had her menses. Rising from the bed Anni when to her pack and looked for the rags she used occasionally.

“Here you’ll need these for the blood.”

“I do not need those, I will simply change back. (After the pain stops.)”

“I don’t think that a good idea, there no male equivalent for what’s happening to you. What would your body do to compensate for it?”

“I already thought of that. (I can barely think pass the pain.) She snapped.

“So what will you do?” Edwina’s response was to vomit.

#2 Guest_Serena_*

Posted 28 January 2006 - 05:35 AM

Heya!

Glad to see you around again.

I have to admit, I liked this chapter. I think you do a wonderful job with Edwin(a). This was a really nicely written scene, and I liked the attempts to work through the differences between Bodhi and Edwina.

Though I do have to feel sorry for Edwina. . . not a fun time of the month. :twisted:

#3 Guest_Daie_*

Posted 28 January 2006 - 09:49 AM

*Blink*

Yay! Misery and Happiness!

I knew you could make Bhaal cuddly, I just knew it. Plus, Edwin suffering, a perfect combination. *Ducks*

#4 Guest_IriaZenn_*

Posted 28 January 2006 - 09:49 PM

Heya!

Glad to see you around again.

Glad to be around

I have to admit, I liked this chapter. I think you do a wonderful job with Edwin(a). This was a really nicely written scene, and I liked the attempts to work through the differences between Bodhi and Edwina.

Thank you

Though I do have to feel sorry for Edwina. . . not a fun time of the month. :twisted:

True, but now he knows why Jaheira is always bitchy.

#5 Guest_IriaZenn_*

Posted 28 January 2006 - 09:51 PM

*Blink*

Yay! Misery and Happiness!

Yay!

I knew you could make Bhaal cuddly, I just knew it. Plus, Edwin suffering, a perfect combination. *Ducks*

*throws shoe at Daie*

#6 Guest_Serena_*

Posted 29 January 2006 - 06:13 PM

Though I do have to feel sorry for Edwina. . . not a fun time of the month. :D

True, but now he knows why Jaheira is always bitchy.

:roll: Bwahaha!

*snicker*

;)

#7 Laufey

Posted 05 February 2006 - 11:58 AM

Anni was tired; she was both physically and emotionally exhausted. She laid in one of her lighter robes as her nightgown had suffered death at Edwin’s hands. Speaking of which, Edwina was sulking her back to the half-elf. She was mad because Anni hadn’t agreed to have fun with her. Despite their prior intimate relationship, Anni couldn’t bring herself to even touch her willingly. Oh she could have Edwina touch her but she would start getting the shakes and start to tear up, her thoughts would always turn back to Bodhi.

She tried to focus on the difference between the two, Edwina's hair was soft and clean, Bodhi's was straw like and greasy. Edwina's skin was slightly tanned while Bodhi's had been paler than milk. Bodhi was taller than both of them and had no breasts to speak of while Edwina had more than enough for the two of them. Bodhi had yellowed fangs while Edwina had straight white teeth. Still it seemed impossible to separate both, gods knew Anni would love to show Edwina things only girls knew and boys dreamed of. Anni missed Imoen more than ever, she wished she had someone to talk to.

Aw, I feel so sorry for both of them now. :shock: I hope Edwina can help Anni get over this.

“Yeah right, you aren’t the most subtle person Edwin. I know you have the spell to change back. I know you’re doing this for me.”

Now here's a new twist! I think I missed something earlier, but it's an interesting take on things.

“You’ll always be Edwin to me, you made me realize that, you know. Even now I can’t stop thinking of you. I feel as if you cast a spell over me.”

“It is my natural allure. (Yes, no woman could resist me.)” Anni let her hands go and rested above her on her elbows.

Awwww! :shock:

“I miss having you inside me, the your body dances as you enter me, I miss the way your chest hair tickles me and how you make me scream, the taste of you, the way you make me crazy with pleasure.” She said in a rush and was panting as Edwin’s hands touched her the way her body craved. Edwina smiled smugly as her lover climaxed and fell beside her still shaking. She knew she could bring the girl again but decided to hold back.

:shock:

Oh, ouch, ouch, ouch. *hugs Edwina*
Rogues do it from behind.

#8 Guest_IriaZenn_*

Posted 20 February 2006 - 09:10 PM

Aw, I feel so sorry for both of them now. ;) I hope Edwina can help Anni get over this.

Edwin can do almost anything when he puts his mind to it.

Now here's a new twist! I think I missed something earlier, but it's an interesting take on things.

Yes edwin being helpful for once very odd.

Awwww! ;)

Yepyep!

:wink:

Yes, Edwin does know how to handle Anni.

Oh, ouch, ouch, ouch. *hugs Edwina*

:evil:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com