Planar Escapade OOC (but Daie is still hawt)

• Please log in to reply
392 replies to this topic

#381 Guest_Dadri_*

Posted 03 November 2007 - 01:50 AM

Both of you are lucky; Anna, that her insult was not heard, Yurdin that he didn't attack a pregnant weakened Anna- who has an extremely accomplished assassin looking after her and her child. While she may be more fighter than wizard, that doesn't mean that she spent the kind of time and attention to wizardry that Yurdin spent honing his fighting skills; it just means that her focus right now is in fighting.

#382 Guest_Kelarin_*

Posted 19 November 2007 - 05:08 AM

OOC: I'm back! Let's just hope that squirrels don't eat my connection like some people...

Indeed. Here's hoping you face no such trouble's in the near future... or ever, you know, either way.

#383 Guest_Dadri_*

Posted 19 November 2007 - 05:38 AM

Lol! :)

#384 Guest_Dadri_*

Posted 15 December 2007 - 05:25 AM

Hello, I would just like to assure everyone that I am still alive, and have not, at the present time, been eaten by squirrels. :lol:

Wishing everyone a happy day. :)

#385 Guest_Dadri_*

Posted 15 January 2008 - 05:10 PM

Does anyone still want to play?

#386 Guest_Kelarin_*

Posted 18 January 2008 - 06:31 PM

I'll play, but I just don't want to post unless we assume the other two aren't coming or made it. Yurdin doesn't have anything to say until we're ready to leave.

#387 Guest_Dadri_*

Posted 09 February 2008 - 01:18 AM

My goodness, it's been almost a month. Ok, I guess I'll just assume everyone made it down? (Or assume that data squirrels are eating my pm's...one or the other...)

:roll:

#388 Guest_Noelani_*

Posted 09 February 2008 - 06:37 PM

Man, those must be Giant Dire Vampire squirrels or something..... Anyway, Noot was still puttering around the tent kitchen last time I checked, will she be able to go too?

#389 Guest_Dadri_*

Posted 10 February 2008 - 01:39 AM

I'm sure we can figure something out... and I didn't mean to leave everyone at the tent hanging, sorry. :roll:

Edit; (Oh, and you're right, those squirrels suck, big time. {I know, I'm not funny, but it's not for a lack of trying...})

#390 Guest_Dadri_*

Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:42 AM

I am sorry, I will be leaving the attic. This includes the Backyard. I haven't exactly been on the ball anyway, but I think posting this is better than just totally disappearing and never coming back without any warning.

#391 Guest_Dadri_*

Posted 20 January 2009 - 06:18 AM

Wow, I can't believe no one has started a new roleplay since I last posted.

If I were, hypothetically, thinking about starting a different one, would anyone object? Would anyone even be interested?

#392 Guest_IriaZenn_*

Posted 20 January 2009 - 06:19 AM

I would. I'm bored out of my mind and have new characters I want to play.

#393 Guest_Dadri_*

Posted 21 January 2009 - 06:44 AM

There, a framework. :wink: That will allow whatever we want to bring in, because a reality is a biiiiig place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com