Planar Escapade OOC (but Daie is still hawt)

• Please log in to reply
392 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Daie_*

Posted 14 January 2006 - 09:28 AM

OKay, so is anyone still around. I know a lot of people had exams, me included, but its been so long I'm now in my econd period of exams.

Is anyone still going to rp, and if so where?
Is it worth trying again, or opening a new rp?

What does everyone think? I'm up for rping.

#2 Guest_Dadri_*

Posted 14 January 2006 - 02:54 PM

I am too, of course. :twisted:

#3 Guest_Serena_*

Posted 14 January 2006 - 09:46 PM

I am too, but we've lost so many characters that it might be easier to start something new. Trying to work around having that many characters missing would be a major challenge.

#4 Guest_Kelarin_*

Posted 15 January 2006 - 04:59 AM

I would probably join up again too.

#5 Guest_Kelarin_*

Posted 15 January 2006 - 05:00 AM

I would probably join up again too. So what will we do?

#6 Guest_Daie_*

Posted 15 January 2006 - 05:16 PM

Well, I'm willing to start something if we can get some more members. I'm always bored enough to rp, and the exams are nearly over.

#7 Guest_Reality-Helix_*

Posted 16 January 2006 - 04:43 AM

Bring it on!

#8 Guest_Daie_*

Posted 22 January 2006 - 11:45 AM

Okay, so what genre are we looking for?

Fantasy, modern, future etc.

What world? Ours, FR? An original one?

#9 Guest_Kelarin_*

Posted 22 January 2006 - 01:43 PM

Fantasy, works. I guess I don't care which world we do it in.

#10 Guest_Dadri_*

Posted 24 January 2006 - 02:47 AM

Fr would be great. It'd be nice to be able to cast some magic. :lol:

#11 Guest_Serena_*

Posted 24 January 2006 - 06:42 AM

Hmm . . fantasy would work.

Are we bringing characters from our works, or are we making new ones for the RP?

#12 Guest_Dadri_*

Posted 25 January 2006 - 03:01 AM

Well, personally, as fun as Dichroic was to dust off and play for a while, I think I would want to try out someone else. :D But I'm all up for suggestions. I wouldn't mind making someone else up. :D

#13 Guest_Kelarin_*

Posted 25 January 2006 - 10:08 PM

I've got no problem using characters from things I've written.

#14 Guest_Serena_*

Posted 26 January 2006 - 04:05 AM

Hmm. . . I would actually like to use characters from my works. I have the twisted idea of pulling Arven or Elanna into this. :roll: They can both be pulled into a fantasy setting easily. *shrug*

#15 Guest_Dadri_*

Posted 26 January 2006 - 05:02 AM

What limits will be set? Power, level, age, money, equipment? Will there be a bad guy, or should one of us play it? :D Is someone going to write the setting or do we all wing it? (Like we did with the other one?) I'm up for whatever as long as magic is involved and I know what the limits are. :roll:

#16 Guest_Serena_*

Posted 26 January 2006 - 04:16 PM

Hmm . .. I did like what we did last time, in the fact that a) our characters didn't have their equipment, and so were often at a disadvantage, and :roll: the setting was really flexible enough so that we could use elements that were not FR and still make it work.

Just my thoughts. *shrug*

#17 Guest_Kelarin_*

Posted 26 January 2006 - 04:29 PM

Perhaps we could even do characters from Earth getting transported to a FR type setting. (Idea not mine someone on another site thought of it) But whatever looks good.

#18 Guest_Dadri_*

Posted 27 January 2006 - 12:04 AM

Well, you know, there are lots of areas in FR that aren't all that explored. There are miles upon miles of swamps, grassland, mountain areas, badlands, that sort of thing that aren't full of well known towns and ruins. Given the amount of planar travel and other stuff, I'm pretty sure that things that aren't all that FR could easily be found there. Probably hiding behind a mythal. :roll:

What could be really fun would be putting together a rag tag band of adventurers to research and return strange artifacts...like name brand sun glasses or a keychain with keys to a honda or something like that to alternate material planes. That would make it easy for characters that are forgotten realms to mingle with characters who aren't. It would provide a quest, and a variety of settings. We could be the adventurers of the Lost and Found...but that's just craziness. Pardon my caffine consumption. :D

*Scratches head* I guess I got so carried away that I can't think of a real idea at the moment...

#19 Guest_Serena_*

Posted 27 January 2006 - 03:35 PM

:twisted: :wink: :wink: :)

I actually like that.. . . just because it's so very, very, random.

And it would fit nicely with the "message boy/girl" quest idea too, and probably drive a few characters quite nuts. :D

#20 Guest_Kelarin_*

Posted 27 January 2006 - 09:01 PM

I'm making a Hin for this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com