Omegas 43: Tactical Assessment

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_AlphaMonkey_*

Posted 05 January 2006 - 03:38 PM

Notemeal:

1. Yep. Still stuck. Of course, it doesn't help that I've been deliberately avoiding working on this in favor of other stuff, but... there you go.

2. All dialogue... and, as you can probably tell from the title, the dry, technical kind. Yeah, well, I like it, so :lol: :roll:

3. Cutting into the buffer with this one... (Gasp) Horror. But it's been a long time since I put one up. Figure I might as well just put the silly buffer to its intended use.

4. Some minor language issues.

5. Nalia gets a little sassy. :twisted:

-----

“Thanks for the pickup, Sis. What would I ever do without you?”

Imoen spared a second from driving the IFV to respond. “I don’t know…” she said, with a half shrug. “What would you do without me?” She keyed a quick sequence into the Wildcat’s nav system and plotted a course for the point where Minsc, Jan, and Nalia were waiting to rendezvous with them.

The question had originally been intended as rhetorical, but now Imoen was actually expecting Falynn to provide an answer. The older of the two sisters quirked her lips into an odd, little pout as she thought about her reply. “Actually, I’d probably just get ‘em to let one of the other clones out of her stasis tank. But, for like the first ten minutes, I’d be totally inconsolable.” She reached out with her left hand and affectionately rapped her knuckles against the side of her younger sister’s helmet.

Imoen rolled her eyes. “I love you more than words can adequately express,” she deadpanned.

-----

“Right now, it looks like the Dominion assault force made a beeline for the lower levels of the complex, and to do that, they basically had to leave the upper levels unsecured. That leaves them vulnerable to a flanking assault.”

Jaheira offered up a terse nod at Falynn’s evaluation of the situation, but her face showed that she wasn’t entirely convinced. “The only problem with that is we don’t have the forces required to mount such an assault. There are only seven of us.”

Falynn snapped her fingers, having expected Jaheira’s exact response. “Exactly. Plus there’s the fact that I don’t think the Dominion actually wants to hold on to this base. If they don’t want to keep it, they can stay mobile.”

“But if they don’t want the base itself, what -do- they want?” Nalia asked.

“Well, if I were them, and I’m glad I’m not, I’d want to secure the Command Center first. Doing that would give me access to two things: the research data for the bioweaps being developed here…”

Imoen cut in, realizing where this line of discussion was headed. “And the weapon prototype stockpiles, themselves.”

Falynn pointed at Imoen in a “You got it,” gesture. “On the money. All of these things would probably be tucked away down in the absolute lowest levels of the complex. Hard to get in, harder to get out.”

“True. But the Dominion has a sizeable headstart on us,” Valygar interjected, “how will we stop them from getting what they came for?”

“That’s the problem,” Falynn said. “If they’ve already taken the command center, they might’ve already had time to slice their way past the security encryption. That means they’d have the data they wanted, and that means big trouble for us, even if they didn’t manage to also secure a prototype they could reverse engineer. But, if we’re lucky-“

“We’re never lucky,” Imoen said with a snort.

Falynn ignored her younger sibling’s sudden burst of cynicism. “If we’re lucky, what little Confed resistance left in this dump is holed up in that Command Center and is keeping the orcs out. If we’re going to have any shot at salvaging this little catastrophe, we need to get to that Command Center, break the siege around it if there is one, and keep this whole Piece-Of-Shit complex together until help arrives.”

“Which will be when?” Nalia asked, raising a hand.

“Probably not soon enough…” Now it was Valygar being cynical.

“But what do we do if the orcs already -have- what they came for?”

“Then that makes our job a little harder. We can’t let them leave with that research data, or with an intact prototype. Either would be bad news.”

Nalia rolled her eyes. “Is there any good news?”

“Some. Not a lot, but some. We’re in pretty deep, and most of the comm lines out have already been cut. I figure the Dominion assault force had to do that to keep the Confed personnel here from calling for help. Now unless one of the Dominion grunts is carrying a Class-9 Theta Wave transmitter on his back, there’s no way they can punch a signal out unless they can get to the surface.”

”That should buy us some time,” Jaheira commented.

“It should.”

Imoen put in a question of her own. “Okay, what about if they try to make a run for it with one of those weapon prototypes? It’s not easy to abscond with a cruise missile tucked away in your backpack, but they might give it a shot, anyway.”

“True, but they don’t need to. Dominion warhead-delivery technology is about on par with the Confederation’s. They don’t need to steal a bunch of rocket engines and guidance systems, just the warhead… in fact, just the actual biohaz canisters, really. A single warhead’s worth of that stuff should be plenty for their research staff to dissect and analyze.”

“All right, so where does that leave us?” Valygar asked, folding his arms across his chest.

“Way I see it, we have a couple of options… some of them less pretty than others. Plan A: we can go back up, and try to hold the main exit ourselves. This idea has problems.”

Jaheira nodded. “Yes, it does. For one, this Dominion assault force had enough men and firepower to pillage an entire research facility. Even though they may have taken casualties since the beginning of the operation, what are the chances that we would be able to hold out against them?”

“Right. That’s what I’m thinking. Plus, the problem with static defense is that unless your hardpoint is the only ingress/egress available, you run the risk of the enemy just making an end run around you.”

“Yeah… and while it may not seem like it, there’s a whole bunch of ways in or out of this place,” Imoen said, “Those two Dominion IFVs that chased us on our way to pick you up are proof enough of that. They had to come from somewhere, and I don’t get the feeling they just drove in the front door.”

“Yup. So, I’m thinking we should rule that option out entirely.”

“Concur,” said Jaheira.

“By association, then, Plan B’s out, too.”

“Plan B would be the ‘hunt the little bastards down’ approach?”

“Heh. You know me too well, Immy. But yeah, again, there’d be problems with that tactic. All they would have to do is spread out, and we wouldn’t be able to chase them all down effectively. We’d be spread far too thin to do any good, and we likely wouldn’t be able to tell which groups were our real targets and which were decoys.”

“Okay,” Nalia said, “but if we can’t chase them down, and we can’t stay in one place, what can we do?”

“The nice thing about the alphabet, Ensign, is that you have plenty of plans to choose from.”

“Then what’s Plan C? And if it has anything to do with bringing this whole place down around our ears, I warn you, I may just decide to defect. So you might as well go sell ‘crazy’ somewhere else, ‘cause we’re all stocked up here.”

Imoen chuckled. “Smart girl.”

“I know, right?” said Falynn, snickering. “Well, sorry to disappoint you, Ensign, but even if I thought nuking this whole place was a good idea, and I don’t, I don’t think it’d even be possible. Even with all the base’s resources at our disposal, we wouldn’t be able to do much more than heavily damage a few areas… it certainly wouldn’t be enough to effect full destruction of the facility.”

Nalia paused for a moment, thinking over what had just been said. She felt as if she were missing something. “Isn’t that kinda poor design? Don’t places like this normally have a self-destruct or something? I mean, most ships do.”

Falynn shook her head. “You gotta remember that this place’s primary mode of security was secrecy. Nobody was supposed to know about it. Besides, look at these schematics. There’d simply be too much to destroy.”

“Okay, but that still doesn’t tell me what we’re going to do, then.”

“I’m getting to that. My theory, and I must stress that this is, indeed, only a theory, and has not, as of yet, been empirically proven… my theory is that we might, emphasis on the ‘might’, be able to lock down the base – again – from the primary control center. If we can put the whole facility into lockdown, we might be able to shut off all the exits and keep the Dominion contained for a while. It won’t hold forever, but it might buy us enough time to get the external comm lines back up, call for help, and get the rest of the task force to secure the perimeter for us.”

“That’s a lot of ‘if’s,’, Lynn…”

“Yeah. It is. So if you’ve got suggestions, people, now’s the time…”

No hands were raised.

Falynn shrugged. “All right, then… let’s move out…”

#2 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 05 January 2006 - 10:25 PM

1. Yep. Still stuck. Of course, it doesn't help that I've been deliberately avoiding working on this in favor of other stuff, but... there you go.

How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh?

:)

2. All dialogue... and, as you can probably tell from the title, the dry, technical kind. Yeah, well, I like it, so ;) :D

It’s okay, I can take it. But maybe you can somehow weave in some character development even in here, too… somehow… hmm, dunno…

The question had originally been intended as rhetorical, but now Imoen was actually expecting Falynn to provide an answer. The older of the two sisters quirked her lips into an odd, little pout as she thought about her reply. “Actually, I’d probably just get ‘em to let one of the other clones out of her stasis tank. But, for like the first ten minutes, I’d be totally inconsolable.” She reached out with her left hand and affectionately rapped her knuckles against the side of her younger sister’s helmet.

Hee! :D I hope that those clones are stored in some secure place – if they would happen to break free at once, the world as we know would perish from the overdose of the Cute!

Falynn snapped her fingers, having expected Jaheira’s exact response. “Exactly. Plus there’s the fact that I don’t think the Dominion actually wants to hold on to this base. If they don’t want to keep it, they can stay mobile.”

That’s an unexpected supposition…

“True. But the Dominion has a sizeable headstart on us,” Valygar interjected, “how will we stop them from getting what they came for?”

By taking the Authorized Personnel Only Shortcut? :D

Falynn ignored her younger sibling’s sudden burst of cynicism. “If we’re lucky, what little Confed resistance left in this dump is holed up in that Command Center and is keeping the orcs out. If we’re going to have any shot at salvaging this little catastrophe, we need to get to that Command Center, break the siege around it if there is one, and keep this whole Piece-Of-Shit complex together until help arrives.”

Well, I suppose that makes sense… if it really is like Lynn supposes, they could even get the orcs to fight on two fronts, always very useful. :D

“Some. Not a lot, but some. We’re in pretty deep, and most of the comm lines out have already been cut. I figure the Dominion assault force had to do that to keep the Confed personnel here from calling for help. Now unless one of the Dominion grunts is carrying a Class-9 Theta Wave transmitter on his back, there’s no way they can punch a signal out unless they can get to the surface.”

Which is only useful if they already don’t have so many grunts that they really have no need for help… :D

“Way I see it, we have a couple of options… some of them less pretty than others. Plan A: we can go back up, and try to hold the main exit ourselves. This idea has problems.”

That would be like, uh, boring.

“Right. That’s what I’m thinking. Plus, the problem with static defense is that unless your hardpoint is the only ingress/egress available, you run the risk of the enemy just making an end run around you.”

Not to mention that their arriving backup might sneak up on you…

“Okay,” Nalia said, “but if we can’t chase them down, and we can’t stay in one place, what can we do?”

Don’t stay at one place, move around, but don’t chase them down! :D

“I’m getting to that. My theory, and I must stress that this is, indeed, only a theory, and has not, as of yet, been empirically proven… my theory is that we might, emphasis on the ‘might’, be able to lock down the base – again – from the primary control center. If we can put the whole facility into lockdown, we might be able to shut off all the exits and keep the Dominion contained for a while. It won’t hold forever, but it might buy us enough time to get the external comm lines back up, call for help, and get the rest of the task force to secure the perimeter for us.”

Yes, it does sound pretty tricky, doesn’t it…

Alright! :( Let’s do it! :P ;)

#3 Guest_AlphaMonkey_*

Posted 06 January 2006 - 04:56 PM

How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh?

You better just hope I don't pull a Brian on you and just punch you, you bastard. :D

:D

And it's actually been just a shade over two years, I think. Man. That's a long time.

It’s okay, I can take it. But maybe you can somehow weave in some character development even in here, too… somehow… hmm, dunno…

But that stuff's boring! :D

I hope that those clones are stored in some secure place – if they would happen to break free at once, the world as we know would perish from the overdose of the Cute!

:D Guh. Tell me about it.

Heh. Heh heh.

Bwuhahahahahahahahaha... :)

Which is only useful if they already don’t have so many grunts that they really have no need for help…

They don't have that much of an edge in numbers, no.

Yes, it does sound pretty tricky, doesn’t it…

Raven: "Always is."

#4 Guest_VigaHrolf_*

Posted 06 January 2006 - 07:53 PM

Notemeal:

It happens. To even the best of us.

3. Cutting into the buffer with this one... (Gasp) Horror. But it's been a long time since I put one up. Figure I might as well just put the silly buffer to its intended use.

That's alright. The last Prologue chapter officially emptied the Ody buffer. Oh well.

5. Nalia gets a little sassy. :)

Sweet. :D

“Thanks for the pickup, Sis. What would I ever do without you?”

Bran: "Sleep better, take a shower safely, and never have to worry about what you'll find in your shoes?"

Bran: "They cloned her? Dear Lord above, what was their major malfunction!?"

Imoen: "What? Like two of me wouldn't rock."

Bran: "No, it would be closer to the 8th sign of the Apocalypse."

Imoen rolled her eyes. “I love you more than words can adequately express,” she deadpanned.

*snigger*

“Right now, it looks like the Dominion assault force made a beeline for the lower levels of the complex, and to do that, they basically had to leave the upper levels unsecured. That leaves them vulnerable to a flanking assault.”

Bran: "If only you had a couple of platoons of infantry. Or a couple of companies."

Jaheira offered up a terse nod at Falynn’s evaluation of the situation, but her face showed that she wasn’t entirely convinced. “The only problem with that is we don’t have the forces required to mount such an assault. There are only seven of us.”

Bran: "No matter how good you are, the numbers game will eventually beat you. No matter what. It's just how many of the bastards you can take with you."

Bran: "Which means that it'll be almost impossible to pin them down or choke hold em."

“Well, if I were them, and I’m glad I’m not, I’d want to secure the Command Center first. Doing that would give me access to two things: the research data for the bioweaps being developed here…”

Imoen cut in, realizing where this line of discussion was headed. “And the weapon prototype stockpiles, themselves.”

Bran: "Plus, the command controls for the defensive systems, hatches, doors and comm systems. Not good."

I'm reminded of a line from ST:TNG where Riker is talking to Worf about the problems in facing the Borg, how they are one ship and over powered. Worf says they have one thing that the Borg don't. Riker asks what.

Worf: "Guile."

“That’s the problem,” Falynn said. “If they’ve already taken the command center, they might’ve already had time to slice their way past the security encryption. That means they’d have the data they wanted, and that means big trouble for us, even if they didn’t manage to also secure a prototype they could reverse engineer. But, if we’re lucky-“

Field Rule 1.

“Which will be when?” Nalia asked, raising a hand.

“Probably not soon enough…” Now it was Valygar being cynical.

Bran: "Reinforcements always arrive early when you don't need em, and late or never when you do. Funny how that works."

“But what do we do if the orcs already -have- what they came for?”

“Then that makes our job a little harder. We can’t let them leave with that research data, or with an intact prototype. Either would be bad news.”

Then, life just sucks.

Nalia rolled her eyes. “Is there any good news?”

GT: "I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to GEICO?"

Bran: "Which means they can't call for help..."

”That should buy us some time,” Jaheira commented.

“It should.”

Bran: "Unless of course they've set up a temporary relay, using a couple of smaller transmitters in sequence with a comm post on the mountainside. In which case, you're screwed."

Imoen put in a question of her own. “Okay, what about if they try to make a run for it with one of those weapon prototypes? It’s not easy to abscond with a cruise missile tucked away in your backpack, but they might give it a shot, anyway.”

Why steal the rocket when you can steal the warhead?

“True, but they don’t need to. Dominion warhead-delivery technology is about on par with the Confederation’s. They don’t need to steal a bunch of rocket engines and guidance systems, just the warhead… in fact, just the actual biohaz canisters, really. A single warhead’s worth of that stuff should be plenty for their research staff to dissect and analyze.”

Bran: "Guidance systems are always worthwhile. But yeah, if portability is the concern..."

“All right, so where does that leave us?” Valygar asked, folding his arms across his chest.

SCREWED. :D

Bran: "But you knew that."

Seven against an army? Multiple exits? The Dominion turning the base weapon systems on you?

Jaheira nodded. “Yes, it does. For one, this Dominion assault force had enough men and firepower to pillage an entire research facility. Even though they may have taken casualties since the beginning of the operation, what are the chances that we would be able to hold out against them?”

“Yeah… and while it may not seem like it, there’s a whole bunch of ways in or out of this place,” Imoen said, “Those two Dominion IFVs that chased us on our way to pick you up are proof enough of that. They had to come from somewhere, and I don’t get the feeling they just drove in the front door.”

See. :D

“By association, then, Plan B’s out, too.”

Bran: "It's a fun plan, but yeah. Not enough hunters and too much prey."

“Heh. You know me too well, Immy. But yeah, again, there’d be problems with that tactic. All they would have to do is spread out, and we wouldn’t be able to chase them all down effectively. We’d be spread far too thin to do any good, and we likely wouldn’t be able to tell which groups were our real targets and which were decoys.”

Or just get sliced into little pieces.

Get drunk? :D

“Then what’s Plan C? And if it has anything to do with bringing this whole place down around our ears, I warn you, I may just decide to defect. So you might as well go sell ‘crazy’ somewhere else, ‘cause we’re all stocked up here.”

One of my favorite lines from As Good As It Gets. :D

“I know, right?” said Falynn, snickering. “Well, sorry to disappoint you, Ensign, but even if I thought nuking this whole place was a good idea, and I don’t, I don’t think it’d even be possible. Even with all the base’s resources at our disposal, we wouldn’t be able to do much more than heavily damage a few areas… it certainly wouldn’t be enough to effect full destruction of the facility.”

Bran: "What about full orbital bombardment. The beam weapons and missiles those cruisers must be carrying should be able to flatten one little mountain. Hell, my old Theseus could do that. It would take a while and deplete my munition stocks, sure, but it could. The Gorion, not so much."

Nalia paused for a moment, thinking over what had just been said. She felt as if she were missing something. “Isn’t that kinda poor design? Don’t places like this normally have a self-destruct or something? I mean, most ships do.”

Well, one thing I would think is that there has to be some sort of emergency system for dealing with a containment leak in the labs and weapon storage. Something that is capable of destroying the compound. Flushing the compartments with plasma or something. Because it's not really the base, just the bioweapons and the computers. Both of these should be able to be destroyed.

Falynn shook her head. “You gotta remember that this place’s primary mode of security was secrecy. Nobody was supposed to know about it. Besides, look at these schematics. There’d simply be too much to destroy.”

For total destruction, probably. Selective is always possible.

No hands were raised.

Bran: "Good plan. Not the greatest survival chance, but good plan."

Good stuff Alpha. :D

VH

#5 Guest_AlphaMonkey_*

Posted 08 January 2006 - 02:06 AM

That's alright. The last Prologue chapter officially emptied the Ody buffer. Oh well.

Yeah... and it doesn't help that Inara's clamoring for screen time. :D

Bran: "They cloned her? Dear Lord above, what was their major malfunction!?"

Imoen: "What? Like two of me wouldn't rock."

Bran: "No, it would be closer to the 8th sign of the Apocalypse."

Or like the plagues in Egypt. You know, right between the locusts and boils. :roll:

Bran: "If only you had a couple of platoons of infantry. Or a couple of companies."

Raven: "We do have a couple of battalions of Marines handy. But they're outside, and we're inside."

Worf says they have one thing that the Borg don't. Riker asks what.

Worf: "Guile."

Like the guy from the video game? :P

Bran: "Unless of course they've set up a temporary relay, using a couple of smaller transmitters in sequence with a comm post on the mountainside. In which case, you're screwed."

Harlequin: "We're hoping they didn't think that far ahead."

Seven against an army? Multiple exits? The Dominion turning the base weapon systems on you?

Harlequin: "If she orders me to start with the corpse-carrying again, I quit."

One of my favorite lines from As Good As It Gets.

Huh. I heard that line somewhere, but not from there. (Shrug)

Bran: "What about full orbital bombardment. The beam weapons and missiles those cruisers must be carrying should be able to flatten one little mountain. Hell, my old Theseus could do that. It would take a while and deplete my munition stocks, sure, but it could. The Gorion , not so much."

Except flattening the mountain while they're inside... bad idea. And if they waited to flatten it until they got outside, the bad guys might already be gone with their prize.

Plus, most of the cap ships in the task force are still needed to make sure the Dominion capital ships don't decide to get cute.

You know those cap ship commanders. They like causing trouble. :P

#6 Guest_Kendris_*

Posted 08 January 2006 - 11:32 PM

“Actually, I’d probably just get ‘em to let one of the other clones out of her stasis tank. But, for like the first ten minutes, I’d be totally inconsolable.”

Imoen clones :D Is the world ready?

If that were the case, none of you would be alive... :P

I thought that was always Plan A?

“Well, sorry to disappoint you, Ensign, but even if I thought nuking this whole place was a good idea, and I don’t, I don’t think it’d even be possible. Even with all the base’s resources at our disposal, we wouldn’t be able to do much more than heavily damage a few areas… it certainly wouldn’t be enough to effect full destruction of the facility.”

Take off. Nuke the site from orbit. Only way to be sure. :roll:

#7 Guest_AlphaMonkey_*

Posted 08 January 2006 - 11:39 PM

Is the world ready?

Maybe not... but ready or not... :roll:

If that were the case, none of you would be alive...

Raven: "You know what they say... better to be lucky than good."

Vixen: "If only luck were more reliable."

I thought that was always Plan A?

Raven: "Contrary to popular belief, we actually do know how to do more things than just shoot stuff."

Harlequin: "Like how I can rattle off the names of every Confederation senator in under a second... ALP!"

Raven: "Uh. Im... that was just a loud yelping noise."

Harlequin: "Nobody ever appreciates my skills."

Take off. Nuke the site from orbit. Only way to be sure.

Yeah, but like I said to VH, doing that would require them to get out of the base first... and in the time it took them to manage that, the bad guys might just have gotten away. Can't have that. :D

#8 Laufey

Posted 10 January 2006 - 07:36 PM

Know the feeling. Due to stupid writer's block, my buffer is´now down to one. *sighs*

Awwww! :D Actually, I'd love to see a clone army of Imoen...they'd devastate the world!

Sounds like a plan. Not necessarily a good plan, but a plan. :wink: By the way, did I mention yet that my WoW main character is an orc? :lol:

“The nice thing about the alphabet, Ensign, is that you have plenty of plans to choose from.”

And next comes plan 'C' for 'crappy'. :(

Or 'D' for 'Doomed'. :D
Rogues do it from behind.

#9 Guest_AlphaMonkey_*

Posted 10 January 2006 - 07:44 PM

Know the feeling. Due to stupid writer's block, my buffer is´now down to one. *sighs*

At least you haven't been so blocked that you've been trying to artifiically extend all the stuff before the block just so you could convince yourself you were actually producing material. That's pretty much how it's been going over here.

Actually, I'd love to see a clone army of Imoen...they'd devastate the world!

I'd... be careful what I wish for. Yikes.

By the way, did I mention yet that my WoW main character is an orc?

An orc sniper, I believe you said. Well, Falynn just got taken out by an orc sniper in this quiz piece I've been working on. Imoen is not very happy about that at all. She's pretty easygoing about stuff, but having to hold your hands down on your sister's leg while arterial blood fountains through your fingers, all while watching Jaheira treat a really bad abdominal wound... well, that'll ruin your mood something fierce.

And next comes plan 'C' for 'crappy'.

And "D" for "disastrous." :wink:

... or "doomed" works... :lol:

#10 Weyoun

Posted 11 January 2006 - 10:40 PM

Imoen spared a second from driving the IFV to respond. “I don’t know…” she said, with a half shrug. “What would you do without me?”

Tnt Viconia : Be happy and relaxed?

Tnt Imoen : HEY!

Okay... :wink:

Either that or send in some Vorta to swindle it out of their hands and leave the soldiers wondering what the hell just happened while the Jem'Hadar are moving into their quarters.

Uh, sorry. Been watching Deep Space Nine again.

Knowing how the Law of Murphy can sneak up on you, all orcs will probably end up bringing one of those along. :(

Right. A huge explosion might be a bit conspicious for a secret base, then. :)

No hands were raised.

If wish them a lot of luck. :lol:
TnT Enhanced Edition: http://www.fanfictio...rds-and-Tempers

---
Sith Warrior - Master, I can sense your anger.

Darth Baras - A blind, comotose lobotomy-patient could sense my anger!

---

"The New Age? It's just the old age stuck in a microwave oven for fifteen seconds" - James Randi

#11 Guest_AlphaMonkey_*

Posted 12 January 2006 - 05:27 AM

Tnt Viconia : Be happy and relaxed?

Tnt Imoen : HEY!

Harlequin: "Sucks, don't it? We get no love."

Either that or send in some Vorta to swindle it out of their hands and leave the soldiers wondering what the hell just happened while the Jem'Hadar are moving into their quarters.

Uh, sorry. Been watching Deep Space Nine again.

:lol: That's perfectly fine. I'm in the middle of Season 5, myself. :wink:

Knowing how the Law of Murphy can sneak up on you, all orcs will probably end up bringing one of those along.

Nah, they're a wee bit too heavy for that.

If wish them a lot of luck.

They'll need it. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com