Photo

Bhodi and the Bhaalspawn 44

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Arcalian

Posted 18 December 2005 - 05:55 PM

At last, another element of Giovanni's party made itself felt; Bhodi's vampiric "children". Illasera, herself a Bhaalspawn, Nyalee, who had been "mother" to Yaga-Shura, and the woman who had been chained up in Yaga-Shura's personal quarters. When they threw their weight against the Drow priestess fighting Viconia and Bhodi, that one went down in short order.

After that, the party were able to focus their efforts on the remaining Demons, and from there the enemy went down one by one.

The Reaper and Anishai had almost died during all of this, and Viconia ws not in terribly great shape herself. Healing was dispensed. The party rested, then stepped throguh the portal into the darkness below.

----

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare toooooo apprrrrrrrroach, mooooooooooooortal? A voice asked.

"Who are you, Imprisoned One? Show yourself!" Giovanni stared uncertainly into the darkness. Nothing was to be seen except for the blue glow of two portals off to the right.

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh, Giovaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnni. I knewwwwwwwwwww youuuuuuuuuuuuuu wouuuuuuuuuld commmme, Bhaaaaaaaaaaalchillld.

"Thats....good to know, but does not answer my question."

Iiiiiiiiiiiii was imprisssssssssssssssssssoned hereeeeeeeee by the Heeeeeeeeellllllllllllllmiiiiiites and theirrrrrrrrr fooooooolish masssssssssster duuuuuuuuuuuuuring the tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime of your Father'ssssssssssssssssss deathhhhhhhhhhh. Ifffffffffffff youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiison meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, theeee spellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll willllllllll also traaaaaaaaaaaappp youuuuuuuuuuuu.

Giovanni nodded sourly. "That is not surprising. And I beleive you speak honestly of that. But that does not tell me who you are, and why you are imprisoned here."

Bhodi wrapped herself around her lover in the darkness. "It is a demon of great power, I can tell you that much. Perhaps one of the most powerful of all."

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyouuuuuuu spppppppppppppppeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak wisseeeeeeeeellllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy, whhhhhhammmmmmmmmmphiiiiiiriiissssss queeeeeeeeen.

Giovanni was starting to find the drawn out speech pattern of the Imprisoned One moer than a little annoying. "But who are you? Tell me why I should release you."

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuu insissssssssssst to knoooooooooooooooowwwww meeeee? Vvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrry welllllll....

For a moment the darkness parted, and everyone saw.

Everyone screamed, even Edwin and Bhodi.

The darkness returned. Perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhaaaaaaaaaapsssssssssss youuuuuuuuuu shoullllllllllllllllllllldd noooooot hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaave assssssssssssssked that queeeeeeestion hmmmmmm?

"Perhaps not, Demogorgon," Giovanni agreed somewhat shakily. "But I'm not sure I should let you go, either."

Atttttt theeeeeeee coooooooooooooooooossttt offffff yourrrrrrrrrr ownnnnnnnnn freeeeeeeeeeedommmm?

Giovanni was paralyzed with indecision. What was he going to do?

What was he going to do?!?
The road to the abyss may be paved with good intentions, but it is those with bad intentions that race down that road as fast as they can.

#2 Guest_Kulyok_*

Posted 19 December 2005 - 03:27 PM

I have a suspicion that Demogorgon will be let loose on the Five... don't know why, I've just a feeling our sweet pair will not forego such a chance.

We'll see, eh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com