Sarevok Saga (Road of Redemption)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Lord E_*

Posted 20 October 2002 - 01:27 PM

I liked BG II a lot, before all for the complex personalities of the NPC characters, their wondeful stories and dialogue, and the feeling that they indeed are real people.

What really got to me, however, was Big Brother Sarevok's magnificent presence in Throne of Bhaal. His eyes started to glow in my dreams, his booming voice spouting melodrama, the dark amusement and devilish charm radiating from him.

Sarevok, as well as his family and companions feel like real people to me, and I feel compelled to cronichle the tale of his life in its entirety. Little did I know when I posted the prologue depicting a desperate child running for his life that I would end up writing a three-part trilogue.

I hope you will enjoy the trilogy.

1. Makings of a monster
2. Interlude
3. Road of redemption

#2 Guest_Lord E_*

Posted 20 October 2002 - 01:33 PM

A story of Sarevok's first life from the very beginning to the bitter end.
Makings of a monster

#3 Guest_Lord E_*

Posted 20 October 2002 - 01:41 PM

Interlude is story of Sarevok's experiences in afterlife, taking place in bowels of the Abyss. We also see events from the point of view of his family members.

Interlude

#4 Guest_Lord E_*

Posted 20 October 2002 - 01:43 PM

This is a story of Sarevok's second life and second chance, where he must find out what kind of man he is without the Bhaal taint burning in his veins.

After the events at the Throne of Bhaal are over, he finds his own destiny.

Road of redemption

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com