Gotham Central: Evidence Chain (Part 2) (Final)

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_AlphaMonkey_*

Posted 09 September 2005 - 04:58 AM

What? Seriously?

Yes! :P

In the Extras section they have these little snippets to close up some plot holes and tie up loose ends. So there's one where Ed explains how Shaun found him and brought him to the shed.

And there's one where Diane explains how she made it out alive. Turns out David's leg was good for more than just a weapon. She rushed out there, busted some heads, then realized she was in trouble and ran for the nearest tall tree. She climbed up and stayed up there until rescue parties found her. She avoided starvation by... well... eating his leg. :lol:

After which, she apparently moved to another city in England and now lives with her aunt. She also, apparently still keeps in contact with Liz and Shaun via Christmas card. :D

#22 Weyoun

Posted 11 September 2005 - 09:37 PM

No. No. NOOOO!!! *rams head in wall repeatedly* I don't want to hear that again!

Um... okaaaaaaay... can I ask why?

Lets just say that is resembles a voiced line of a song in a certain mod that I never want to hear in my life ever again...

Oh, trust me, if I had gotten this through a Torrent, I would have been a good boy and seeded like nobody's business... but a friend of mine was out of town for about a month, and when he came back, he had a copy of it on CD which he gave to me. You could probably find the Torrent on mininova.org or something, which is where I tend to get this stuff, myself.

Got it, love it. ;)

And the vomit in the corner, and the dead rats... and all the other stuff you tend to find in city alleys. ;)

Yes, all that delightful stuff you find near alleys. If you're lucky, you might even find a dead bum. ;)

Hush. I watched it. Shut up. ;)

Well, it still sucks. ;)

I've heard her name, I know nothing about her, so while Peter's rant is funny in its own right, I guess I didn't really "get" it.

Think Paris Hilton with slightly more talent, a girl who had a boob-job at age 17, which also happens to be her IQ. ;)
TnT Enhanced Edition: http://www.fanfictio...rds-and-Tempers

---
Sith Warrior - Master, I can sense your anger.

Darth Baras - A blind, comotose lobotomy-patient could sense my anger!

---

"The New Age? It's just the old age stuck in a microwave oven for fifteen seconds" - James Randi

#23 Guest_AlphaMonkey_*

Posted 12 September 2005 - 03:54 AM

Lets just say that is resembles a voiced line of a song in a certain mod that I never want to hear in my life ever again...

Let's not just say that. I'm morbidly curious, now. What are you talking about? ;)

Got it, love it.

Excellent... but don't endorse piracy... the actual DVD goes on sale in a few weeks. Get it! ;)

Think Paris Hilton with slightly more talent, a girl who had a boob-job at age 17, which also happens to be her IQ.

Breast surgery? At 17? Huh. That sounds pretty dumb, all right. I mean, in all honesty... why? I don't even think you could be considered "fully developed" at that age, anyway... I mean, mostly, but even so...

;)

Whatever.

#24 Weyoun

Posted 13 September 2005 - 08:56 PM

Let's not just say that. I'm morbidly curious, now. What are you talking about? :twisted:

Better do that in PM. :twisted:

Excellent... but don't endorse piracy... the actual DVD goes on sale in a few weeks. Get it! :twisted:

It might longer on this side of the pond, sadly... but I do wanna hear the commentary on this one. :twisted:
TnT Enhanced Edition: http://www.fanfictio...rds-and-Tempers

---
Sith Warrior - Master, I can sense your anger.

Darth Baras - A blind, comotose lobotomy-patient could sense my anger!

---

"The New Age? It's just the old age stuck in a microwave oven for fifteen seconds" - James Randi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com