Photo

Cards Reshuffled 242

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Laufey

Posted 17 March 2005 - 09:40 PM

Am updating early this week, since I'll be away from home for a couple days. :wink:

Cards Reshuffled 242 – Rose

In show business, always look for the edge over your competition. You want to be the best, then you need to hire the best, and treat them well. If you don’t, it’s bound to come back to bite you in the rear sooner or later. Possibly even in the front.

Excerpt from ‘Ruminations Of A Master Bard’

This new job was proving quite interesting, Viconia thought. She had always been interested in art, and though she had previously mainly appreciated painting and exquisite sculptures, this theatre business did have a certain something to it. There was a…glamour to it that fascinated her, the art of pretending things were what they were not. Like myself.

She didn’t need to wear her hooded cloak while within the theatre though, and that was a great advantage in itself. Zaerini had made it very clear to everybody concerned that Viconia was working for her, and was not to be interfered with in any way. Not that I cannot defend myself of course. But it is nice not to have to do it all the time.

So far, she hadn’t needed to do much actual work, since Higgold handled the regular daily running of the theatre. While Zaerini did want to make most of the major creative decisions herself though, she had said that she trusted Viconia to use her own judgment, if it should be necessary to deal with something in her absence. Such as this.

Viconia leaned back in her chair, her eyes narrowing as she idly toyed with a strand of her long white hair. Up on the stage were two females, the remaining two of the group of a dozen or so who had come to try out for the part of the female lead. The Sorcerer’s Bane…interesting. She had only a vague idea what the play was supposed to be about, but was hoping for some fascinating torture scene relevant to the title. Dismembered sorcerers, perhaps. The female lead now, was supposed to be a wandering young girl, naïve enough to ‘fall in love’ as these rivvil seemed so fond of putting it, but yet with spirit and passion. Now let me see…which one looks most likely to fit the part?

One of the women was really little more than a girl, her blue eyes very large and nervous as she looked back at Viconia. She was even wringing her hands a little. The other one was an elf, with honey-colored hair and unusually dark brown eyes. That one looked far more composed, and coolly met Viconia’s gaze.

Higgold cleared his throat. “Mistress Viconia?” he said. “We really need to decide now…we need to pick our Karenina so rehearsals can get started.”

“Oh, very well,” Viconia said, waving him aside. “Though I think they both seem rather insipid…and the play could do with some spicing up. Tell me ladies, what would your reply be if I suggested we change things around? We could create what I like to call a…Reality Play. Erect a few magical barriers around you on stage so you can’t get off, then let the cast live there for a few weeks.” She smirked. “Last one alive gets to leave. Think you could do that?”

At that, the human girl squeaked, and ran off stage, looking rather pale. The elf remained, sticking her nose into the air. “I do not appreciate your jest, Drow. Will you give me the recognition I deserve, including the extra large billing, the fresh roses in my dressing room, the red jelly bears picked out of the bowl I need every hour, the bottled Rippling Rasheman water, and calling me ‘Divine One’?”

Viconia chuckled. “I could manage the red jelly of your liver picked out of you every hour, and regenerating it in-between, what do you say to that, darthir? Not to mention that the only ‘Divine One’ here is myself. Off with you, you annoy me.”

The elf sniffed, and stalked away, but not without a somewhat anxious look in Viconia’s direction. Higgold sighed deeply, and put his head in his hands. “Mistress Viconia, please!” he pleaded. “I am running out of prospective actresses.”

Viconia shrugged. “None of them have been even remotely suitable,” she said. “They are either stupid, boring, or both. None of them suit the part. I will settle for nothing but the best, do you hear me?”

“Ha! The best is sadly far beyond you, woman!” The triumphant voice came from near the doorway, and sounded rather squeaky. Viconia turned her head in that direction, and then sighed. There was a runty little halfling standing in the aisle leading from the main door, and his smirk went pretty much from one ear to the other. He was wearing a shirt that yawned open all the way to his navel and his right arm was placed around the waist of a pretty, red-headed half-elven woman, who was wearing a clinging blue dress with an impressive cleavage. Her good looks were marred by the vacant, glassy look in her dark blue eyes though.

“What do you want, Parsley?” Viconia asked, yawning. “Come to ask me help you count your chest hairs?”

“NO! I know exactly how many I have, thank you! Five of them, and all very…er…actually I’ve…I’ve got a bloody carpet of them, so there!”

“That does sound appropriate,” Viconia agreed. “You would make a far better rug than you would a playwright, director, or lover. How much did you pay that female in order to let you touch her, I wonder?”

Ashley Parsely sneered, and his hand moved from the woman’s waist and downwards, patting her with a proprietary air. The woman didn’t so much as blink. “Not a single gold piece, you Drow slut! Dear Rose adores me, as does any woman with taste. Don’t you, Rosie?

“Yesssss…” the redhead slurred. “Adore…youuuu…”

“Go on, Rosie, say the words. What am I like?”

“Ooooh…Ashley…you’re so handsome, so clever…so manly…so creative…best playwright in the world…the Stage Sage…and you’re soooooo HOT!”

“That’s right!” Ashley Parsley confirmed, and then giggled in a rather disturbing manner. “Rose is going to be my new star – in fact, I think I’ll let her perform for you, just this once, so you’ll know how outclassed you lot are. Rosie, sing for us. In fact, I’ll join you…show them my own sterling skill.”

The half-elf opened her mouth, and then started to sing, strutting back and forth down the aisle as she did so. Parsley began though, stroking his own chest and wriggling his hips in Viconia’s direction. Probably he meant to look seductive.

“Body…wanna feel my body!
Body…such a thrill, my body!
Body…wanna touch my body!
Body…it’s too much, my body!
Check it out, my body, body!
Don't you doubt my body, body.
talkin' bout my body, body,
check it out my body!”

Here Rose cut in, singing in perfect tune, but still with that blank, doll-like look in her eyes.

“Every man wants to be an Ashley Parsley man,
To have that kind of body, always in demand.
Creating in the mornings, go man go.
Smears me down with syrup, watch him grow.
You can best believe that, he’s a perfect man,
Ready for some groping, of anyone he can.

Hey! Hey! Hey, hey, hey!
Ashley Parsley man!
He’s got to be the perfect man.
Ashley Parsley man!
How did he get so perfect?”

And Parsley took over again, presumably mistaking Viconia’s horrified silence for silent adoration, for he now undulated over towards her, waggling his eyebrows as he thrust his groin practically in her face.

“Courting…it’s so hot my courting!
Courting…love to spread my courting!
Courting…sure to please, my courting!
Courting…don’t dare tease my courting!
Courting…you’ll adore my courting!
Courting…come explore my courting!
Courting…made by Gods, my courting!
Courting…it’s so good my courting!”

And once again Rose, with a stiff smile on her face that reminded Viconia a little of a scream.

“You will know the Stage Sage, by his sexy rump,
His rapier wit and insight, make us wanna hump,
Theatrical brilliance, he’s a god,
Call him Mister Stage Sage, dig his bod,
You can best believe, he’s an Ashley Parsley man,
Meant to be the leader, in every way he can.

Hey! Hey! Hey, hey…”

And there, the spell that Viconia had quietly been preparing hit the singing half-elf, enveloping her in a brief, white glow. She broke off in mid note, gaped, and then her face contorted with fury. “What…PARSLEY! YOU DISGUSTING, CREEPY, FILTHY LITTLE PERVERT! HOW DARE YOU PUT A DOMINATION SPELL ON ME LIKE THAT AND MAKE ME PERFORM YOUR STUPID SONGS TO YOURSELF…NOT TO MENTION GROPE ME! YOU ARE SO LUCKY THAT YOU COULDN’T MANAGE MORE THAN GROPING, OR YOU’D BE WEARING YOUR BOLLOCKS FOR EARSTUDS!”

The halfling’s eyes went very wide, and his mouth opened briefly. “Eeep…” he said. Then he took off in a full run down the aisle, only narrowly managing to dodge the fake throwing axe that the enraged half-elf hurled after him.

“And another thing!” Rose screamed at the top of her voice. “You’re banned from contacting any of the girls, and you know it. We don’t want any of your diseases, thanks, and even if we’re working girls none of us really wanna do that gross thing you fancy where we dress up in your clothes, so you can pretend to boink yourself!”

The door slammed shut, but not before Viconia could hear a despairing wail disappearing in the distance. “I take it you appreciated the Dispel Magic spell?” she politely inquired.

“Oh, did I ever,” the half-elf said, wiping her sweaty forehead before she shook Viconia’s hand. “That disgusting bastard…I’d never touch him, and he knows it. So he put a spell on me to have me be his mindless Parsley Girl or something. It’d be sad if it wasn’t so creepy. Name’s Rose, by the way. You’ve probably seen me around – I’m a streetwalker, don’t pretend to be otherwise, but I’d rather be a streetwalker than a Parsley Girl, thanks.”

“Understandable,” Viconia agreed, pursing her lips in thought. The redhead was attractive…and energetic. “I have met a few repulsive males during my time on the surface, but that one is something special.”

“So,” Rose said, smiling. “Anything I can do for my rescuer?”

And there it was. Well, well. Let’s see if we can’t make Parsely’s day just a little bit more miserable, and gain an asset at the same time. “Actually,” Viconia purred, “There is something. Tell me, did you ever think about joining the theatre – for real?”

Rose’s eager face was all the reply necessary.
Rogues do it from behind.

#2 Guest_Serena_*

Posted 17 March 2005 - 09:48 PM

“Though I think they both seem rather insipid…and the play could do with some spicing up. Tell me ladies, what would your reply be if I suggested we change things around? We could create what I like to call a…Reality Play. Erect a few magical barriers around you on stage so you can’t get off, then let the cast live there for a few weeks.” She smirked. “Last one alive gets to leave. Think you could do that?”

At that, the human girl squeaked, and ran off stage, looking rather pale.

*snicker* I don't even like reality tv, and that was still a fun moment.

he elf remained, sticking her nose into the air. “I do not appreciate your jest, Drow. Will you give me the recognition I deserve, including the extra large billing, the fresh roses in my dressing room, the red jelly bears picked out of the bowl I need every hour, the bottled Rippling Rasheman water, and calling me ‘Divine One’?”

:wink: Ummm . . . 'no?'

“Ha! The best is sadly far beyond you, woman!” The triumphant voice came from near the doorway, and sounded rather squeaky. Viconia turned her head in that direction, and then sighed. There was a runty little halfling standing in the aisle leading from the main door, and his smirk went pretty much from one ear to the other. He was wearing a shirt that yawned open all the way to his navel and his right arm was placed around the waist of a pretty, red-headed half-elven woman, who was wearing a clinging blue dress with an impressive cleavage. Her good looks were marred by the vacant, glassy look in her dark blue eyes though.

*groan* We know who this is . . . but who -- is this Rose?

And there, the spell that Viconia had quietly been preparing hit the singing half-elf, enveloping her in a brief, white glow. She broke off in mid note, gaped, and then her face contorted with fury. “What…PARSLEY! YOU DISGUSTING, CREEPY, FILTHY LITTLE PERVERT! HOW DARE YOU PUT A DOMINATION SPELL ON ME LIKE THAT AND MAKE ME PERFORM YOUR STUPID SONGS TO YOURSELF…NOT TO MENTION GROPE ME! YOU ARE SO LUCKY THAT YOU COULDN’T MANAGE MORE THAN GROPING, OR YOU’D BE WEARING YOUR BOLLOCKS FOR EARSTUDS!

Bwahahahah . . . he's in for it now . . .

And there it was. Well, well. Let’s see if we can’t make Parsely’s day just a little bit more miserable, and gain an asset at the same time. “Actually,” Viconia purred, “There is something. Tell me, did you ever think about joining the theatre – for real?”

Nice . . . :D

#3 Guest_Userunfriendly_*

Posted 18 March 2005 - 12:47 AM

In show business, always look for the edge over your competition. You want to be the best, then you need to hire the best, and treat them well. If you don’t, it’s bound to come back to bite you in the rear sooner or later. Possibly even in the front.

eeep!!!

Viconia leaned back in her chair, her eyes narrowing as she idly toyed with a strand of her long white hair. Up on the stage were two females, the remaining two of the group of a dozen or so who had come to try out for the part of the female lead. The Sorcerer’s Bane…interesting. She had only a vague idea what the play was supposed to be about, but was hoping for some fascinating torture scene relevant to the title. Dismembered sorcerers, perhaps. The female lead now, was supposed to be a wandering young girl, naïve enough to ‘fall in love’ as these rivvil seemed so fond of putting it, but yet with spirit and passion. Now let me see…which one looks most likely to fit the part?

aerie? the normal one, not evil...though the idea of evil aerie in the play is..interesting...

“Oh, very well,” Viconia said, waving him aside. “Though I think they both seem rather insipid…and the play could do with some spicing up. Tell me ladies, what would your reply be if I suggested we change things around? We could create what I like to call a…Reality Play. Erect a few magical barriers around you on stage so you can’t get off, then let the cast live there for a few weeks.” She smirked. “Last one alive gets to leave. Think you could do that?”

:twisted: :wink: :wink: make them eat bugs..please??? make them eat bugs... :wink:

oh dear god...disco parsley...isn't it strange that the simple throwaway characters you write, that you mean to use for one chapter suddenly takes over your mind, and in a strange, out of body sense of horror you're forced to write him back into the plot?

http://www.lyricsfre...iday/17998.html

Parsley,
Parsley, the whole day through
I can't keep that halfling out of my mind!
Ashley,
Ashley, a song of you
Forced itself into my brain despite all I could do
His lines do nothing but gag me
His lines utterly nauseate me,
Still the little bugger is kinda amusing to do,
Parsley,
Parsley, no peace I find
Until I write your lines, and get them out of my mind!!!

“NO! I know exactly how many I have, thank you! Five of them, and all very…er…actually I’ve…I’ve got a bloody carpet of them, so there!”

Asley Parsley, International Halfling of Mystery...

“Ooooh…Ashley…you’re so handsome, so clever…so manly…so creative…best playwright in the world…the Stage Sage…and you’re soooooo HOT!”

:roll: ;) :roll: :roll:

The half-elf opened her mouth, and then started to sing, strutting back and forth down the aisle as she did so. Parsley began though, stroking his own chest and wriggling his hips in Viconia’s direction. Probably he meant to look seductive.

or he needs to go to the bathroom real bad...

check it out my body!”

:D :oops: :oops:

:D :D :D :D :D :)

Hey! Hey! Hey, hey, hey!
Ashley Parsley man!
Ashley Parsley man!

*HURL!!!*

And Parsley took over again, presumably mistaking Viconia’s horrified silence for silent adoration, for he now undulated over towards her, waggling his eyebrows as he thrust his groin practically in her face.

:wink: bite!!! :roll: :roll: :lol: (sorry, i just couldn't help it...)

OH DEAR GOD...this...this sense of having been run over by 30 midgets in spandex tights, and being jumped on by kittens wearing army boots?

BRAVO!!!

And once again Rose, with a stiff smile on her face that reminded Viconia a little of a scream.

like a munsch painting?

Hey! Hey! Hey, hey…”

:) :) :)

And there, the spell that Viconia had quietly been preparing hit the singing half-elf, enveloping her in a brief, white glow. She broke off in mid note, gaped, and then her face contorted with fury. “What…PARSLEY! YOU DISGUSTING, CREEPY, FILTHY LITTLE PERVERT! HOW DARE YOU PUT A DOMINATION SPELL ON ME LIKE THAT AND MAKE ME PERFORM YOUR STUPID SONGS TO YOURSELF…NOT TO MENTION GROPE ME! YOU ARE SO LUCKY THAT YOU COULDN’T MANAGE MORE THAN GROPING, OR YOU’D BE WEARING YOUR BOLLOCKS FOR EARSTUDS!”

yay!!!

The halfling’s eyes went very wide, and his mouth opened briefly. “Eeep…” he said. Then he took off in a full run down the aisle, only narrowly managing to dodge the fake throwing axe that the enraged half-elf hurled after him.

viconia: here you go...a real throwing axe for you...

rose: just what a girl needs!!! :)

“And another thing!” Rose screamed at the top of her voice. “You’re banned from contacting any of the girls, and you know it. We don’t want any of your diseases, thanks, and even if we’re working girls none of us really wanna do that gross thing you fancy where we dress up in your clothes, so you can pretend to boink yourself!”

:) :) :) TOO MUCH INFORMATION..oy... :D

“Oh, did I ever,” the half-elf said, wiping her sweaty forehead before she shook Viconia’s hand. “That disgusting bastard…I’d never touch him, and he knows it. So he put a spell on me to have me be his mindless Parsley Girl or something. It’d be sad if it wasn’t so creepy. Name’s Rose, by the way. You’ve probably seen me around – I’m a streetwalker, don’t pretend to be otherwise, but I’d rather be a streetwalker than a Parsley Girl, thanks.”

:lol:

“Understandable,” Viconia agreed, pursing her lips in thought. The redhead was attractive…and energetic. “I have met a few repulsive males during my time on the surface, but that one is something special.”

he's a god among creeps...

vic: take off your clothes... ;)

YAY!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

ps. unlike most of the posts, i fully recognize with a shudder the original song you've parodied...its "macho man" by village people, folks...i'd know cause i once tried to parody it...however, it turned pornographic on me, so i abandoned it... :D :D :D

#4 Guest_Dadri_*

Posted 18 March 2005 - 12:50 AM

“You’re banned from contacting any of the girls, and you know it. We don’t want any of your diseases, thanks, and even if we’re working girls none of us really wanna do that gross thing you fancy where we dress up in your clothes, so you can pretend to boink yourself!”

LMAO!!!

#5 Guest_Wyvern_*

Posted 18 March 2005 - 06:02 AM

A nice look at Viconia's management style, hee.

And Parsley singing, ugh, I'd rather see evil Aerie singing again. Really.

It's nice to see Rose from the bridge get a break. :twisted:

#6 Guest_Kulyok_*

Posted 18 March 2005 - 07:24 AM

Am updating early this week, since I'll be away from home for a couple days. :wink:

A nice surprise nevertheless. :wink:

The Sorcerer’s Bane…interesting. She had only a vague idea what the play was supposed to be about, but was hoping for some fascinating torture scene relevant to the title. Dismembered sorcerers, perhaps.

Rini's way to get to Jon ? :twisted:

At that, the human girl squeaked, and ran off stage, looking rather pale. The elf remained, sticking her nose into the air. “I do not appreciate your jest, Drow. Will you give me the recognition I deserve, including the extra large billing, the fresh roses in my dressing room, the red jelly bears picked out of the bowl I need every hour, the bottled Rippling Rasheman water, and calling me ‘Divine One’?”

I was really sure Viconia would accept this one... :roll:

Her good looks were marred by the vacant, glassy look in her dark blue eyes though.

Hm...

Eww...

check it out my body!”

(*wipes her forehead*) Fortunately I don't recognize the reference. :wink:

Very good.

Now I am shocked... :wink: It's interesting how the Tanner's quest will play up, with Rose here.

#7 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 18 March 2005 - 08:07 AM

Heh, I sense a cameo! :)

This new job was proving quite interesting, Viconia thought. She had always been interested in art, and though she had previously mainly appreciated painting and exquisite sculptures, this theatre business did have a certain something to it. There was a…glamour to it that fascinated her, the art of pretending things were what they were not. Like myself.

Vic’s a natural actress, I always thought so. And she can play oh so different roles, too.

So far, she hadn’t needed to do much actual work, since Higgold handled the regular daily running of the theatre. While Zaerini did want to make most of the major creative decisions herself though, she had said that she trusted Viconia to use her own judgment, if it should be necessary to deal with something in her absence. Such as this.

Rini sure does trust Vic a lot, considering that she only had a couple of short encounters with our resident Drow.

I thought that Vic had a taste for Art, not for all that Reality TV crap. :lol:

The elf sniffed, and stalked away, but not without a somewhat anxious look in Viconia’s direction. Higgold sighed deeply, and put his head in his hands. “Mistress Viconia, please!” he pleaded. “I am running out of prospective actresses.”

Just make Vic get her butt on the stage and do the stuff herself, if she’s so knowledgeable about how it should be done. ;)

Yay! Ashley! And… uhh, Rose??? :twisted:

Keep it up, and that five-hair carpet will get seriously bloody, alright. ;)

Ashley Parsely sneered, and his hand moved from the woman’s waist and downwards, patting her with a proprietary air. The woman didn’t so much as blink. “Not a single gold piece, you Drow slut! Dear Rose adores me, as does any woman with taste. Don’t you, Rosie?

Ewwww! She seems to be brainwashed…

“That’s right!” Ashley Parsley confirmed, and then giggled in a rather disturbing manner. “Rose is going to be my new star – in fact, I think I’ll let her perform for you, just this once, so you’ll know how outclassed you lot are. Rosie, sing for us. In fact, I’ll join you…show them my own sterling skill.”

Oy! :wink: :wink: :wink:

What, you mean he didn’t? Awww… :)

check it out my body!”

That is… pretty high up there with the most horrible songs I’ve heard. About the same level as the King of the Jungle song. :)

:wink: Wow, that is some impressive thrusting… considering his height compared to Viconia’s…

:roll: :roll: :lol:

Hmm… I feel that I should somehow compliment you for your efforts with this song, though I can’t dare to use the words ‘I liked’… :) Hmm, can in instead say that I am impressed? :D

Yeah, that’s much better. Too bad that the Dispel Magic isn’t a solution for some RL cases… :)

Eww, that is *very* gross. Though, I suspect there are some narcissists out there who dream about that. :)

Seems like the beginning of a beautiful friendship. :)

#8 Laufey

Posted 18 March 2005 - 06:06 PM

[quote]
At that, the human girl squeaked, and ran off stage, looking rather pale. [/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
*snicker* I don't even like reality tv, and that was still a fun moment.
[/quote]

Thanks! :twisted: And I don't like reality soaps much myself.

[quote]
[quote]“Ha! The best is sadly far beyond you, woman!” The triumphant voice came from near the doorway, and sounded rather squeaky. Viconia turned her head in that direction, and then sighed. There was a runty little halfling standing in the aisle leading from the main door, and his smirk went pretty much from one ear to the other. He was wearing a shirt that yawned open all the way to his navel and his right arm was placed around the waist of a pretty, red-headed half-elven woman, who was wearing a clinging blue dress with an impressive cleavage. Her good looks were marred by the vacant, glassy look in her dark blue eyes though.[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
*groan* We know who this is . . . but who -- is this Rose?
[/quote]

So it is...

[quote]
[quote]And there, the spell that Viconia had quietly been preparing hit the singing half-elf, enveloping her in a brief, white glow. She broke off in mid note, gaped, and then her face contorted with fury. “What…PARSLEY! YOU DISGUSTING, CREEPY, FILTHY LITTLE PERVERT! HOW DARE YOU PUT A DOMINATION SPELL ON ME LIKE THAT AND MAKE ME PERFORM YOUR STUPID SONGS TO YOURSELF…NOT TO MENTION GROPE ME! YOU ARE SO LUCKY THAT YOU COULDN’T MANAGE MORE THAN GROPING, OR YOU’D BE WEARING YOUR BOLLOCKS FOR EARSTUDS!” [/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
Bwahahahah . . . he's in for it now . . .
[/quote]

And well deserving it!

[quote]
[quote]And there it was. Well, well. Let’s see if we can’t make Parsely’s day just a little bit more miserable, and gain an asset at the same time. “Actually,” Viconia purred, “There is something. Tell me, did you ever think about joining the theatre – for real?”
[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
Nice . . . :roll:[/quote]

Thank you! :shock:

#9 Laufey

Posted 18 March 2005 - 06:10 PM

aerie? the normal one, not evil...though the idea of evil aerie in the play is..interesting...

Nah - the non-evil one definitely wouldn't suit, I don't think.

:twisted: :shock: :roll: make them eat bugs..please??? make them eat bugs... :roll:

:cry:

oh dear god...disco parsley...isn't it strange that the simple throwaway characters you write, that you mean to use for one chapter suddenly takes over your mind, and in a strange, out of body sense of horror you're forced to write him back into the plot?

Ashley is obnoxious, horrible, and very funny to write! :D Expect more of him.

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/billie-holiday/17998.html

Parsley,
Parsley, the whole day through
I can't keep that halfling out of my mind!
Ashley,
Ashley, a song of you
Forced itself into my brain despite all I could do
His lines do nothing but gag me
His lines utterly nauseate me,
Still the little bugger is kinda amusing to do,
Parsley,
Parsley, no peace I find
Until I write your lines, and get them out of my mind!!!

:D :D :lol:

Lovely! :D

Asley Parsley, International Halfling of Mystery...

I bet he owns one of those...pumps... :lol:

or he needs to go to the bathroom real bad...

Could be. ;)

:D :D :D :D :D ;)

Yes, I know. :)

Hey! Hey! Hey, hey, hey!
Ashley Parsley man!
Ashley Parsley man!

*HURL!!!*

Well, to be fair, he honestly believes every word of it.

;) bite!!! ;) ;) ;) (sorry, i just couldn't help it...)

;)

OH DEAR GOD...this...this sense of having been run over by 30 midgets in spandex tights, and being jumped on by kittens wearing army boots?

BRAVO!!!

Thank you! :D

like a munsch painting?

Just like that.

;) ;) ;) TOO MUCH INFORMATION..oy... :)

Sorry. :)

YAY!!!! :D :D :D

ps. unlike most of the posts, i fully recognize with a shudder the original song you've parodied...its "macho man" by village people, folks...i'd know cause i once tried to parody it...however, it turned pornographic on me, so i abandoned it... :? :D :D

It has much potential for that kind of thing, yes. ;)

#10 Guest_Shian_*

Posted 18 March 2005 - 07:53 PM

The body thing reminded me of that commercial with the chick flaunting around saying "Do you like booooooodddyyyyy"

#11 Laufey

Posted 18 March 2005 - 09:02 PM

The body thing reminded me of that commercial with the chick flaunting around saying "Do you like booooooodddyyyyy"

I haven't seen that one, I'm afraid. :twisted: The reference I had in mind was 'Macho Man', but I'm sure this commercial hits the mark as well.

#12 Laufey

Posted 18 March 2005 - 09:03 PM

“You’re banned from contacting any of the girls, and you know it. We don’t want any of your diseases, thanks, and even if we’re working girls none of us really wanna do that gross thing you fancy where we dress up in your clothes, so you can pretend to boink yourself!”

LMAO!!!

Thank you! :twisted:

#13 Laufey

Posted 18 March 2005 - 09:04 PM

A nice look at Viconia's management style, hee.

Thank you. :twisted:

And Parsley singing, ugh, I'd rather see evil Aerie singing again. Really.

*grin* I don't quite know why my nasty characters all seem so inclined towards song...they just are.

It's nice to see Rose from the bridge get a break. :roll:

I think she deserves one. :shock:

#14 Laufey

Posted 18 March 2005 - 09:06 PM

Am updating early this week, since I'll be away from home for a couple days. :lol:

A nice surprise nevertheless. ;)

Thanks! ;)

The Sorcerer’s Bane…interesting. She had only a vague idea what the play was supposed to be about, but was hoping for some fascinating torture scene relevant to the title. Dismembered sorcerers, perhaps.

Rini's way to get to Jon ? :twisted:

Nah, it's called that in the game. ;) So it wasn't my idea, but I guess it's fitting.

I was really sure Viconia would accept this one... ;)

No, no - *she* is the Divine One, after all. :roll:

check it out my body!”

(*wipes her forehead*) Fortunately I don't recognize the reference. :shock:

'Macho Man' by Village People. ;)

Very good.

Thanks! ;)

Now I am shocked... :roll: It's interesting how the Tanner's quest will play up, with Rose here.

We'll see... :cry:

#15 Laufey

Posted 18 March 2005 - 09:11 PM

Vic’s a natural actress, I always thought so. And she can play oh so different roles, too.

Oh yes. ;)

Rini sure does trust Vic a lot, considering that she only had a couple of short encounters with our resident Drow.

Well, they did travel together for some time in 'Cards', and Rini has saved her life twice now. Vic appreciates that. Besides, the worst Vic could do would be to run the theatre into the ground, and that would happen anyway if nobody was there to manage it. Since Rini can't spare much time for it at the moment, I think it's a logical enough reasoning.

I thought that Vic had a taste for Art, not for all that Reality TV crap. :lol:

No, she's just tormenting them. ;)

Just make Vic get her butt on the stage and do the stuff herself, if she’s so knowledgeable about how it should be done. ;)

She actually might. :D

Keep it up, and that five-hair carpet will get seriously bloody, alright. ;)

Oh yeah. :D

Ewwww! She seems to be brainwashed…

Got it in one.

What, you mean he didn’t? Awww… ;)

:twisted:

check it out my body!”

That is… pretty high up there with the most horrible songs I’ve heard. About the same level as the King of the Jungle song. ;)

Why, thank you! :D

:shock: Wow, that is some impressive thrusting… considering his height compared to Viconia’s…

Heh, I should probably rephrase that. :D

:roll: :roll: :cry:

Hmm… I feel that I should somehow compliment you for your efforts with this song, though I can’t dare to use the words ‘I liked’… ;) Hmm, can in instead say that I am impressed? :D

Certainly, and thanks. :)

Yeah, that’s much better. Too bad that the Dispel Magic isn’t a solution for some RL cases… ;)

Or Fireball. :D

Eww, that is *very* gross. Though, I suspect there are some narcissists out there who dream about that. ;)

Oh yes, I'm sure of it. :?

Seems like the beginning of a beautiful friendship. :D

I think so, yes! :D Nothing like a common foe.

#16 Arcalian

Posted 19 March 2005 - 03:49 AM

Vickie the Theatre director and Redhead Rosie. Me likie! ;)
The road to the abyss may be paved with good intentions, but it is those with bad intentions that race down that road as fast as they can.

#17 Laufey

Posted 19 March 2005 - 09:38 AM

Vickie the Theatre director and Redhead Rosie. Me likie! :D

They'll make a good team, I think. ;)

#18 Guest_Melle_*

Posted 19 March 2005 - 10:54 AM

Well, Viconia does have a rather attractive rear. And the front... Posted Image

Viconia leaned back in her chair, her eyes narrowing as she idly toyed with a strand of her long white hair. Up on the stage were two females, the remaining two of the group of a dozen or so who had come to try out for the part of the female lead. The Sorcerer’s Bane…interesting.

Now, why does that title remind me of Ashley..? :D

Now that's the sort of reality show I can condone.Hm...

We put twenty people on a deserted island. One of them comes back. Coming this fall, Survivor: Extreme.

“I do not appreciate your jest, Drow. Will you give me the recognition I deserve, including the extra large billing, the fresh roses in my dressing room, the red jelly bears picked out of the bowl I need every hour, the bottled Rippling Rasheman water, and calling me ‘Divine One’?”

Those divas, no sense of self-preservation.

...Weyoun is going to kill you, you know.

Snip: Sanity-destroying horror.

Ok, that song made me want to claw my eyes out. But I suppose that was the point.

So, does he have actual sorcerer levels, or did he just buy an Elminster's Mighty Rod (of domination)™?

;) So perfect on so many levels, in a sanity-twisting way.

Oh dear, I hope Vic isn't contemplating something unprofessional as well...

#19 Laufey

Posted 19 March 2005 - 11:59 AM

[quote][quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
Well, Viconia does have a rather attractive rear. And the front... Posted Image
[/quote]

;)

[quote]
[quote]
Viconia leaned back in her chair, her eyes narrowing as she idly toyed with a strand of her long white hair. Up on the stage were two females, the remaining two of the group of a dozen or so who had come to try out for the part of the female lead. The Sorcerer’s Bane…interesting.

[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
Now, why does that title remind me of Ashley..? :lol:
[/quote]

Well, he's not a sorcerer...but he's a bane, all right. ;)

[quote]
[quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
Now that's the sort of reality show I can condone.Hm...
[/quote]

[quote]
We put twenty people on a deserted island. One of them comes back. Coming this fall, Survivor: Extreme.
[/quote]

That's exactly what I had in mind. :)

[quote]
[quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
...Weyoun is going to kill you, you know.
[/quote]

Oh, she'll be all right. :)

[quote]
[quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
Snip: Sanity-destroying horror.
[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
Ok, that song made me want to claw my eyes out. But I suppose that was the point.
[/quote]

Yes, it was. :D

[quote]
[quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
So, does he have actual sorcerer levels, or did he just buy an Elminster's Mighty Rod (of domination)™?
[/quote]

He doesn't know any actual magic himself, I think he just used some Mighty Rod or other enchanted oblong object. :D

[quote]
[quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
:D So perfect on so many levels, in a sanity-twisting way.
[/quote]

Thank you! :D

[quote]
Rose’s eager face was all the reply necessary.[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]
Oh dear, I hope Vic isn't contemplating something unprofessional as well...[/quote]

Oh no. At least not at this time.

#20 Guest_Oyster Girl_*

Posted 19 March 2005 - 02:12 PM

check it out my body!”

Here Rose cut in, singing in perfect tune, but still with that blank, doll-like look in her eyes.

Hey! Hey! Hey, hey, hey!
Ashley Parsley man!
Ashley Parsley man!

For inflicting this on me, I give you:

Make the scary ankle bells go away, Mommy.

(As is appropriate for a review/summary of the Village People movie, it's not PG-13. Asthmatics should not read without having inhaler in hand. You have been warned.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users