The RP OOC thread. Please post here before posting in IC

• Please log in to reply
514 replies to this topic

#501 Guest_Reality-Helix_*

Posted 05 November 2005 - 07:40 PM

I think it depends entirely on the level of the mage. As the mage advances, so does the familiars abilities.

#502 Guest_Kelarin_*

Posted 19 November 2005 - 04:08 AM

I love playing crazies.

#503 Guest_Serena_*

Posted 19 November 2005 - 04:11 AM

:lol: They are fun. If you've been reading my "Diamond in the Rough" series, you've met Elanna Moran -- who goes completely bonkers for a chunk of the story . . . :twisted:

#504 Guest_Kelarin_*

Posted 19 November 2005 - 04:29 AM

You posted one minute after me. Cool.

#505 Guest_Serena_*

Posted 19 November 2005 - 04:39 AM

*shrug*

A question: Are these effects permanent?

I suspect that Elshana will be less then happy being stuck in the body of a raven for any length of time. :twisted:

#506 Guest_Kelarin_*

Posted 19 November 2005 - 05:22 AM

Most likely not. If the portal closes the effects will end. A dispel magic may possibly work. :twisted:

#507 Guest_Reality-Helix_*

Posted 19 November 2005 - 08:12 AM

Heh. It was just a whim after all. He could just as easily have ended upin the shape of a miniature giant space hamster. :twisted:

#508 Guest_Kelarin_*

Posted 19 November 2005 - 03:20 PM

No one wants to stop the one mage from going through the portal?! :twisted:

Of course he'd probably cause more trouble then he'd cure.

#509 Guest_Dadri_*

Posted 19 November 2005 - 05:25 PM

I've had it with waiting for others to post to the housebuilding thread. I want to join your active thread. I can't very well have dark dichroic go running up the volcano, so I hope you don't mind me taking advantage of the fact that wild magic is wild and can cause several things to happen. :twisted:

#510 Guest_Kelarin_*

Posted 19 November 2005 - 07:48 PM

No problem. Glad you could come to join us.

#511 Guest_SmartAzz_*

Posted 23 November 2006 - 11:14 PM

Mind if I join in? I've had some experience (played 3/4 forum RPGs [one of the RPG's never finished because the site closed and we were never able to continue, so thats why its not 4] and I watched some friends while they played it.)

I've read all things on 'the backyard' and I found it quite amusing, and it gave me a good smile on certain posts.

Regardless, I've played BG 1, BG 2: SoA, BG 2: ToB, Ice Wind Dale II and Planescape: Torment, I'm still thinking of being Neverwinter Nights, (and 2...) but since it will probably kill my schoolcareer I've decided not to buy it... yet. Just to show me my interesse. I've been thinking of a character, but I'm not entirely done yet with working him out, and it would be rather disappointing if I'd spent a couple of hours work only to find a simple 'no'.

grtz, I'll try to be less of a SmartAzz.

#512 Guest_Daie_*

Posted 24 November 2006 - 12:11 AM

Try posting in the 'Options' thread. this one is dead

#513 Guest_Kelarin_*

Posted 24 November 2006 - 01:23 AM

Perhaps the other threads title should be changed to Planar Escapade OOC. It would make things a little clearer.

#514 Laufey

Posted 25 December 2006 - 12:24 PM

Soooo...not sure if this is the best thread to post, but can I join in? I'd be bringing Dekkie to the party, most likely.
Rogues do it from behind.

#515 Guest_IriaZenn_*

Posted 25 December 2006 - 01:13 PM

Try posting in the "DAie iz teh hawt haxx0r " thread that rp is still up and running. And send a pm to Dadri, she's the one running the planar rp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com