Chapter 5

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_theacefes_*

Posted 31 January 2005 - 12:38 AM

Sacrifice: Chapter 5

After finally finding a way through the portal in the dungeon and ending up in another part of it, we ran into a bounty hunter who claimed he was the 'great Yoshimo'.

"Erm...I'm sorry, I've never heard of you," I admitted.

"I don't think anyone has," Imoen snickered and Jaheira silenced her with a sharp glare.

Yoshimo explained to us how he had been asleep at the inn he was staying at, the Copper Coronet, in Atkatla, which was, as the rest of us knew, the capital of the nation of Amn.

"Is that even close to Baldur's Gate?" Imoen asked.

"Nay, 'tis south of Naskel," Yoshimo explained in what seemed to be his usual, if not annoying way of talking.

"Oh....Auren, we must be at least several days from Baldur's Gate!" Imoen moaned.

'Let's....focus on getting out of this dungeon," I said. "We'll worry about where we are later."

"I agree," Jaheira said.

"If you prefer, I can accompany you," Yoshimo offered. "I've been here for quite a while." After he told us the way he suggested taking to get through the dungeon, I agreed to let him join our group.

We entered through the door to the right of us and entered what appeared to be a laboratory. Several mephits attacked us and after we had disposed of them with the weapons we had acquired from one of the room near where my cage was, I took a moment to catch my breath. I felt weak and tired from our ordeal, and I felt as if I would pass out any minute.

Any blood that returned to my face suddenly drained again as I saw what was on the lab table, and I heard Jaheira scream.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com