Chapter 3

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_theacefes_*

Posted 31 January 2005 - 12:33 AM

Sacrifice: Chapter 3

"Oh, man...I ate soooo much,' Imoen moaned as she clutched her stomach. We had just said our goodbyes at the banquet the dukes of the city had held in honor of us.

"Same here," I said as the two of us made our way to the rooms that Belt had given us to use until we decided what we were going to do next.

"I wonder where the others are," Imoen said.

"Well, I believe Jaheira and Khalid are already in their room," I said and winked at Imoen, who smiled and shook her head. "Dyhaneir took Minsc for walk in the city-,"

"And Boo, too,' Imoen reminded me.

I laughed. "Of course, how could I forget Boo? Good thing Minsc wasn't here to hear me say that."

We went in the room we had agreed to share and sat down on the bed. Suddenly there was a feeling of awkwardness between us. I took a deep breath.

"Immy," I said slowly, "I'm...I'm sorry for what happened back there...I...I should have-,"

"Auren, don't kick yourself over that. I'm fine now. I'm alive and everything. Sarevok's dead...so why don't we just get on with our lives?" Imoen said.

"I...I suppose you're right," I admitted. I smiled and put my hand on her shoulder. "Okay, Immy, now that everything's over, what do *you* want to do?"

Immy grinned. "Heh....well, I sorta wanted to go back to Candlekeep...but...I suppose there's nothing really to go back to." She turned away sadly.

I hugged her and said, "Don't worry, we'll find *something* to do," and she laughed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com