It's Not Fair (vaguely ON, and not for Aerie-fans)

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_Aurelius_*

Posted 21 January 2003 - 02:37 PM

& btw, ireally hate the little, sentimental Aerie...Give me a strong gal like Vicky any day...

#62 Guest_Aurelius_*

Posted 21 January 2003 - 02:38 PM

& btw, ireally hate the little, sentimental Aerie...Give me a strong gal like Vicky any day...

#63 Guest_Lord E_*

Posted 21 January 2003 - 04:46 PM

Amen to that.

#64 Guest_Lord E_*

Posted 21 January 2003 - 04:48 PM

Excellent writing, though of course you know how I feel about Aerie. ;) I admit I don't really understand all the venom directed at her, but let's really really not get into that again. :evil: Anyway, for some reason, I didn't start twitching at this story, for what it's worth. :-D

I'm happy that you enjoyed the story nevertheless!

And for some reason, the school administrators never seem to care about that sort of thing! Sheesh.

Same thing everywhere, it seems. ;) In Finland too teachers often choose to look away.

Once a girl followed me home from school and tossed rocks, sticks and dog feces at me. ;) I laugh now, but at the time it wasn't so funny, lol. ;)

Oh, I don't find that in any way amusing. :)

And hey, I remember Beverly Hills 90210 (and that storyline; her name was Andrea.) It wasn't so terrible for teenagers, I suppose; nowadays if I see an episode, I'm all :).

It was a series I loved to hate ;) We always watched it in Sunday afternoon, hung over and eating Pizza Hut pizza and screaming at the disgusting characters and storylines.

#65 Guest_Lord E_*

Posted 21 January 2003 - 04:51 PM

*laughs* Now that was funny! Aerie really reminds me of my thirteen year old sister here.

Poor you! But then, if she is that young she still has hope.

Anyway, great story! :)

Silver

Thanks!

#66 Guest_Aurelius_*

Posted 22 January 2003 - 09:37 AM

[quote name="Nyx"]
[quote]
Once a girl followed me home from school and tossed rocks, sticks and dog feces at me. :D I laugh now, but at the time it wasn't so funny, lol. :D
[/quote]

No lol dear lady, that was NOT funny...and this comes from a guy who in highschool was able to make people cry just by looking at them. But there ALWAIS is a limit , by Helm's beard! But , if there's any consolation, i hope she had to sink her hands really deep in dog doodie in order to throw it at you :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com