Submit your custom portraits!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_CHuK'chSS'raGKH_*

Posted 31 August 2004 - 10:59 PM

For those of you who are planning to attend the AttiCon, you might be interested in submiting a custom portrait.

Here is one! It is a sample from Bioware, and it will be my sample here.

Attached Files

#2 Laufey

Posted 05 September 2004 - 06:10 AM

Yes, it should be fairly obvious who I will be attending as. :twisted:

Vadrak Dekaras: And yes, I know this looks like a certain Attic avatar. That's not my fault, I've looked like this for ages.

Attached Files

Rogues do it from behind.

#3 Guest_Ophidia_*

Posted 06 September 2004 - 05:36 PM

Here's Andorel's new portrait. Please don't use it for your own characters, since it's my own work and I want it to remain unique :twisted:

Attached Files

#4 Guest_Slide_*

Posted 07 September 2004 - 07:14 PM

Gave up on attachments. Portrait can be downloaded from www.justslide.com/Reynald.rar. Just unzip to your portraits folder.

...it is okay to link to files like this, right?

#5 Guest_Melle_*

Posted 07 September 2004 - 11:02 PM

I dunno, maybe I'll attend in costume.

EDIT: Argh, stupid me. Trust me to get it wrong by two pixels. New images... in next post.

#6 Guest_CHuK'chSS'raGKH_*

Posted 07 September 2004 - 11:17 PM

Good luck, man. Right now, I'm battling with time on mine. Gotta finish the shadings, background, color, even more shadings, scanner, resize, but now I'm blabbering (sorry). Good luck, and I hope you can get it on sometime soon...

Maybe you can email it to me and I'll try to put it up. Email address is robertchom@earthlink.net

#7 Guest_Melle_*

Posted 08 September 2004 - 12:10 AM

OK, new images without ugly white lines at the bottom:

Attached Files

#8 Laufey

Posted 08 September 2004 - 05:59 PM

Ooooh! Eddie! ;) I could have sent you his pic, I have both BG1 and BG2 portraits as NWN pics.

Btw...if you want to consider something interesting, Eddie and Andorel *really* don't get along... :?

#9 Guest_Ophidia_*

Posted 09 September 2004 - 07:35 AM

Oh, how amusing! Andorel and Edwin hate each other's guts. This could be a fun evening...

#10 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 09 September 2004 - 07:38 AM

Oh, how amusing! Andorel and Edwin hate each other's guts. This could be a fun evening...

Father, Son, and Father's half-orc lover. Definitely sounds like a fun evening. :D

If I could attend, I'd ask for Laufey's permission to go as Elvira... :)

#11 Guest_Silver_*

Posted 09 September 2004 - 08:48 AM

Never done this before...let's see if I can get it to work, shall we? :)

Attached Files

• Attached File  Kane.zip   393.93KB   68 downloads

#12 Laufey

Posted 09 September 2004 - 03:48 PM

Father, Son, and Father's half-orc lover. Definitely sounds like a fun evening. :D

If I could attend, I'd ask for Laufey's permission to go as Elvira... :)

Now *that* would be interesting! :roll: You mean you can't attend? Shame - you would have my permission for sure.

#13 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 09 September 2004 - 04:31 PM

Now *that* would be interesting! :) You mean you can't attend? Shame - you would have my permission for sure.

I've tried playing other games online, and because of the speed of my internet connection it has always turned into a huge lag-fest for me. So I'll have to pass for now, I'm afraid.

#14 Guest_Melle_*

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:15 PM

I've tried playing other games online, and because of the speed of my internet connection it has always turned into a huge lag-fest for me. So I'll have to pass for now, I'm afraid.

Come on, if I could attend way back when with all hardware acceleration turned off (graphics card was dying at the time) and play at .5 fps, you can stand a bit of lag. :)

#15 Guest_Ophidia_*

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:35 PM

Downloaded it fine :D

However, the formats a little bit wrong for NWN. The game doesn't actually use the entire frame- the bottom portion is never displayed. If you open most portraits for NWN, you'll see the bottom is blank. It should be pretty easy to alter it, however :)

#16 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:49 PM

Come on, if I could attend way back when with all hardware acceleration turned off (graphics card was dying at the time) and play at .5 fps, you can stand a bit of lag. :D

I'll try to join some random multiplayer games just to get an idea of how bad it is. It's not gonna be pretty, but I suppose I'll try anyways. :)

#17 Guest_CHuK'chSS'raGKH_*

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:58 PM

Never done this before...let's see if I can get it to work, shall we? :twisted:

As Ophidia had already mentioned, there is a blank part under the actual portrait. The measurements of the actual portrait is 256x400, not 256x512. That's the entire canvas. Take a look at Robin Mayne's sample portrait (it's the attachment on my topic) or check this link: http://nwn.bioware.c...portraits.html.

#18 Guest_Noelani_*

Posted 15 September 2004 - 08:08 AM

One more try....*mutters about invalid_sessions* :)

A bit late for the Atticon, but at least it will be here for the next one. A big thanks to CHuK'chSS'raGKH for helping me fix up this picture for Erelle.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com