Back to ask a question

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_CHuK'chSS'raGKH_*

Posted 09 January 2003 - 04:15 AM

Hey, fellow atticers! I'm back for a little while to ask a question to you guys...

I'm continuing to work on my stories, but I have something about a certain BG2 character.

I haven't played BG2 for a while, and I forget some things about Saemon Havarian. I remember he is a pirate, but I forget his accent. I also do not have much of a clue as to age. Thus, I am requesting this information for story use. I would be greatful for any other information about him. Thank you for any information you can provide.

Fiery Fury-Finals...I hate finals...

PS-Leo, seen the entire mod? What do you think of it, so far?

#2 Guest_C'est Nedra_*

Posted 09 January 2003 - 04:22 AM

Ok well he is a pirate, and a swashbuckler/mage of level 12/14. He is of neutral alignment, and he is famous along the Sea of Swords and the Pirate Isles. He has a kind of split-personality, since he will do good and evil if it helps him, and he he is always involved in all of the plots in the region, and he always seems to pin it on someone else. He is majorly slick, but he is one of my favorite characters!!:D

His accent to me sounds Australian...a tiny bit like Gaelan Bayle's, but I don't think anyone knows anything about his past.

That is gonna have to be up to you, I think!:)

#3 Guest_CHuK'chSS'raGKH_*

Posted 09 January 2003 - 04:36 AM

Ok well he is a pirate, and a swashbuckler/mage of level 12/14. He is of neutral alignment, and he is famous along the Sea of Swords and the Pirate Isles. He has a kind of split-personality, since he will do good and evil if it helps him, and he he is always involved in all of the plots in the region, and he always seems to pin it on someone else. He is majorly slick, but he is one of my favorite characters!!:D

Ah, yes. Pirate, swashbuckler/mage (12/14). Nearly forgot about that. Chaotic Neutral, iirc. And, yes. I do remember the way he keeps blaming you. Yeah, he's cool. Annoying how he keeps having to get you involved in everything, but still. Cool, all the same. :D

Oh, yeah. Paired scimitars, too.

His accent to me sounds Australian...a tiny bit like Gaelan Bayle's, but I don't think anyone knows anything about his past.

Hmm...Australian, sounds a bit like Gaelan Bayle, nothing known about past.

That is gonna have to be up to you, I think!:)

About his past? Well, I am writing part of his past, sorta. :)

#4 Guest_No One of Consequence_*

Posted 09 January 2003 - 04:47 AM

:D An aussie accent? I can't wait to encounter this guy!

#5 Guest_Lord E_*

Posted 09 January 2003 - 02:28 PM

Ah, yes. Pirate, swashbuckler/mage (12/14). Nearly forgot about that. Chaotic Neutral, iirc. And, yes. I do remember the way he keeps blaming you. Yeah, he's cool. Annoying how he keeps having to get you involved in everything, but still. Cool, all the same. :D

I love Saemon ;) There is something disarming in his complete lack of self-blame and jovial benevolence for all his wheeling and deeling.

My Bhaalspawn Peri had a brief fling with him in Road of Redemption story, with some unforeseen consequences :)

#6 Guest_Broken Phoenix_*

Posted 09 January 2003 - 09:35 PM

You cannot help but love Saemon... it's too bad there's not a dialogue option tucked in somewhere you can use when he betrays you for the xth time along the lines of "oh, okay, didn't know we were at the part already when you jump ship. See you later."

#7 Guest_Lord E_*

Posted 09 January 2003 - 11:02 PM

Peri says something to that effect to him when they meet up in Sembia in RoR story.

#8 Guest_C'est Nedra_*

Posted 10 January 2003 - 03:16 AM

I've read all of the RoR stories and I don't remember one about Saemon and Peri in Sembia? I must have missed it....do you know which number it waS?

#9 Guest_Lord E_*

Posted 10 January 2003 - 03:26 AM

I've read all of the RoR stories and I don't remember one about Saemon and Peri in Sembia? I must have missed it....do you know which number it waS?

More specifically it was on the boat that left from Sembia - the fling is described in chapters 112-117.

#10 Guest_C'est Nedra_*

Posted 10 January 2003 - 04:03 AM

Ok please excuse me for my stupidity...but on your website the story goes through chapter 80. Yet int he forum you are on story 175? I was wondering where the other ones were...or if it was a running number fromthe very beginning of makings of a monster?

#11 Guest_Lord E_*

Posted 10 January 2003 - 04:15 AM

Ok please excuse me for my stupidity...but on your website the story goes through chapter 80. Yet int he forum you are on story 175? I was wondering where the other ones were...or if it was a running number fromthe very beginning of makings of a monster?

The ones in between are in the archives, in old quizzes before Attic had its facelift. They are a bit of a pain to search, but it is possible. I update the website as I go, there are 10 more chapters to come soon.

If you want a spoiler I can arrange that :)

#12 Guest_C'est Nedra_*

Posted 10 January 2003 - 05:16 AM

Ooooh finding them was definitely worth the effort! Excellent!:)

I mean since all the guys look alike in Baldur's Gate [except for the skin and hair color, wowie], you can only rate them by their voice...Saemon, Sarevok, and Irenicus definitely win on that one! Gaelan's was decent, except for that coo thing...

Great stories, as usual!:)

#13 Guest_Lord E_*

Posted 10 January 2003 - 05:35 PM

Ooooh finding them was definitely worth the effort! Excellent!:)

I'm really glad that you enjoyed them :) I hope I can make them more accessible in due time.

I mean since all the guys look alike in Baldur's Gate [except for the skin and hair color, wowie], you can only rate them by their voice...Saemon, Sarevok, and Irenicus definitely win on that one! Gaelan's was decent, except for that coo thing...

Agreed absolutely. I could listen Sarevok's or Irenicus' voice for hours, they are so sexy. And Saemon is so... Saemon.

Great stories, as usual!:)

Thank you!!

#14 Guest_CHuK'chSS'raGKH_*

Posted 13 January 2003 - 05:30 AM

I love Saemon :) There is something disarming in his complete lack of self-blame and jovial benevolence for all his wheeling and deeling.

My Bhaalspawn Peri had a brief fling with him in Road of Redemption story, with some unforeseen consequences :D

Oh yeah! I remember reading a bit of that! I can't quite remember it, but I do...partially, at the very least. Thanks for the additional info. :twisted:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com