Blades and Magic: Part 82 Section 2

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Winter_Bloom_*

Posted 15 December 2003 - 06:51 AM

Bah, couldn't wait any longer to post this. :) I'm not satisfied with it since I'm not a good editor, so critique it if you please. ;) Been staring at this far too long and I hope you do like it.

And let me know if I got the scene at the end right, I rewrote it more times than I care to count. :)

The Harpers glanced at Andaire when she spoke out, but otherwise they seemed content to say nothing further to her.

Jaheira sighed heavily, but she appeared to have come to a decision, whatever that was. "Yes, I do trust her and will continue to do so. She's proven herself to be true. You must do as you will, Reviane. I have told you my circumstance, there is little more for me to say. But I will not draw arms against you, not today. This has been a huge mistake and I will not be party to making another."

There was an almost palatable tension in the air and the street around them had gone remarkably quiet. Although she was fairly sure they could win a battle, Andaire did not want Jaheira to have to once again face fighting her Harper allies, although a small part of her said that perhaps it would be best if the druid were no longer part of that organization. She also thought that perhaps she was being paranoid, but then again if a group of armed men and women come up to you and demand justice, then the conclusion that a fight would be possible would be a valid one.

Reviane nodded and lowered her crossbow. She looked at Jaheira almost regretfully and said, "I know you to be truthful, if a trifle blunt at times. I've heard good things about Andaire and I feel that you have your reasons to support her. I'll try to sway the others but I can't make any promises. Passions run high in this matter and I don't know how this will be resolved."

"As do I," Jaheira replied. "Good day to you then."

After the group of Harpers had left, the pair made their own hasty retreat from the area. It didn't please Andaire that she was still being watched although there was little help for it she supposed. They must have been on the lookout for days for them to have found her in the middle of a city. She certainly wasn't all that happy with the Harpers and as for now, Jaheira was the only member of the organization that she was willing to tolerate. The rest of them could go hang as far as she was concerned, and she would happily supply the rope if it came down to that.

She wouldn't tell Jaheira that, she wasn't that stupid.

Finally she couldn't stay silent any longer and cleared her throat in an exaggerated gesture. She grinned weakly and had to tilt her head a bit to look past a nosey crow. "Jaheira?"

"Yes, what is it that you want?" the druid replied. She seemed calm, cool and collected, far beyond what she should have been feeling, at least to Andaire's mind.

"That fight, the one we nearly had with the Harpers. That encounter worried you, didn't it?"

Jaheira sighed and glanced at the sky, and then back on the road ahead of her. There wasn't much to see, other than the crowd and what looked like a rich noble busily and happily picking his nose and wiping his fingers on his silk shirt. The older woman chose not to comment on it for she was busy forming a reply. At long last she said, "There was a small chance that the disagreement could have ended in battle, but it was highly unlikely. I-I know my colleagues and they would have not drawn blood unless it was the most dire of circumstances."

"Like trying to become a Herald at my expense?" Andaire snorted. "I know what I saw; you looked to me at least to have been very worried and certain of a fight."

"Andaire, I know those who I have worked with and yes, Galvarey was a surprise," Jaheira told her. "But I should have seen that one coming judging by that gaudy base. I think I know why you were certain a fight would occur."

"Oh?" Andaire responded warily.

Jaheira caught her gaze and guided her expertly through the crowds. As they were walking she said, "I told you that you would draw danger to you by the very nature of your existence. We Harpers have always known of the Children, but not all our members needed to know about you. What those of us in the know are certain of is the prophesies concerning your... kindred speak true, that chaos would flow through all the Spawn, no matter if they are good or evil. In your case, chaos rides on your shoulder."

Meanwhile, Blackie preened his feathers and gave no sign that he heard anything the druid said.

"Jaheira, you didn't answer my question," Andaire protested.

"Hush child, I have said all I need to say," Jaheira informed her. "Reviane would not have used her weapon against me unless she was convinced I was a threat, and she knew I was no threat. The truth of the matter will need to be sorted out, but that's a matter for others."

"If you say so," Andaire muttered. Perhaps she was imagining things with those Harpers, but since so many people who walked up to her wanted to kill or otherwise harm her, she couldn't help but to see worry in everyone's faces.

They reached the Promenade without incident, and Andaire still couldn't stop herself from being impressed with the sheer size of the place. She guessed that if the ground were to be cleared of all obstacles and tents, there would be enough room to place an army there. A small army true, but an army nevertheless. The sun was shining overhead and it promised to be as Anomen would have put it, a truly glorious day. She breathed in deeply and caught the myriad scents of spices and other things that dominated a truly successful marketplace. She had to admit she liked to go to the marketplace from time to time, if for nothing more than to look at what people had to sell.

"We should go to the Adventurer's Marketplace first," Jaheira told her. "They sell packs for a good price, and magical ones too that allow for more storage space, which you need."

"I need more space?" Andaire asked innocently.

"You're a packrat," the druid told her bluntly. "I have seen the condition your room gets in if we settle in one space for a while, and you have a tendency to keep things that are best gotten rid of."

"I have no idea what you're talking about and besides, I'm a mage you know," the half elf replied, taping Blackie's claws to be sure the bird remained with her. "The strange stuff that fell out of my pack one time was a spell ingredient."

Jaheira shook her head and lead her charge towards the entrance to the shop. She held the door open for an old man who didn't even acknowledge her existence nor aid. She shooed Andaire inside and closed the door, continuing the conversation after a small pause. "Mages collect strange things to use in their spells; however I don't think any wizard would use an old, dirty sock full of holes for any spell."

Andaire quickly answered, "Hey, they make the best components for Stinking Clouds. When I use one, I can fell armies."

"Said armies shouldn't be your own companions even before you chant the first word," the druid said. "I recommend you burn your clothing if you let it get to that state ever again."

The half elf grinned and whispered to her familiar to not to steal anything. She had to go to the front counter and ask the proprietor where he kept the magic bags, if he had any. She informed him that an ordinary, sturdy backpack would do if he didn't have any of the former. He directed her to the proper section and told her if she needed any assistance, all she had to do was ask. Jaheira then told him that she had a couple of things to sell, and would he trade what they had for some supplies. After he inspected the pair of wands and a plain but mildly enchanted amulet that the women offered for trade, he nodded and told them that depending on what they purchased, they could even have some gold left over.

As they were looking over the magical backpacks and coming to a decision as to which one to get, Jaheira decided to get practical on the tiny half elf with her. "You have a good supply of soap, don't you?"

Andaire sighed dramatically and said, "Yes, I do have soap, and more than one kind in case you ask. The berry one is for my hair and it's barely been used. Speaking of that, I hope the sphere has bathing facilities somewhere, I need a bath."

Jaheira looked thoughtful and pulled a purse off the shelf. She turned it around in her hands and placed it back where it was. "I find it interesting that you would make a switch like that. I can remember a young woman who insisted that her hair had to smell like roses and nothing else."

"I changed my mind," the half elf replied. "The berries smell nicer."

"Ah, I see," Jaheira said. "I agree, the smell is more enjoyable. Since you don't think of these things often enough, I would if I were you purchase some empty potion bottles. You need them for the medicines I'm teaching you how to make."

Andaire nodded in agreement. "You're right, and I'm not the only one who could use them. Where does the shopkeeper store them and ah, here they are."

"Careful, don't carry too much at once," Jaheira warned her. "We still have to pay for every one of those, even if you accidentally smash one of them."

"I know what I'm doing," Andaire shot back. Her arm brushed by a bottle and it wobbled horribly, and only some rapid reflexes saved her from having to buy an object she wasn't going to use. The druid gave her an I-told-you-so look and reached out to replace some bottles that were situated perilously close to the edge of the shelf. The sounds of boot steps reached her ears, noticeable only by their close proximity. It didn't concern her anyway, the shop had lots of customers and she no longer heard the steps on the edge of her awareness.

"I see…" the older woman replied.

"Jaheira, is that you?" someone asked in a deep voice.

Andaire was now hyper sensitive to anybody recognizing her guardian as it were and she looked upon the newcomer with suspicion written clear across her face. The stranger was taller than her and if she had to guess, he was close to Anomen in height. She made note of the dark hair that framed his face and his forest green clothing. She had encountered enough opponents in her career by now to be able to tell a competent warrior, and he appeared to be competent at the very least.

"Yes, it is I," Jaheira cried, laughter creeping into her voice. "I haven't seen you in a dog's age Merand, how have you been?"

The man nodded respectfully though his eyes constantly shifted from Jaheira to Andaire. His voice, when he replied was a nice, deep timbre and yet he somehow managed to keep his greeting quiet. "I'm doing well enough Jaheira and I must say, you look as beautiful as ever. Ah, I suppose it would only be polite if I were to be introduced to the young lady with you."

"Of course," Jaheira nodded. "Andaire, this is Merand, an old friend of mine. Merand, you should recognize Andaire, the features are most simular to one we knew."

"Pleased to meet you," Merand said formally, though his face twitched ever so slightly. "I've heard a lot about you."

Andaire looked at the new arrival with suspicion, and Blackie stared at him with interest. She didn't know what to think, but a partially remembered dream allowed her to realize just what kind of person this man was, even if Jaheira did appear to regard him as a long lost friend.

"I'm sure you have," the half elf said evenly. "I'm sure you have."

#2 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 15 December 2003 - 09:26 AM

Bah, couldn't wait any longer to post this. :) I'm not satisfied with it since I'm not a good editor, so critique it if you please. :) Been staring at this far too long and I hope you do like it.

We usually do… :)

There was an almost palatable tension in the air and the street around them had gone remarkably quiet. Although she was fairly sure they could win a battle, Andaire did not want Jaheira to have to once again face fighting her Harper allies, although a small part of her said that perhaps it would be best if the druid were no longer part of that organization. She also thought that perhaps she was being paranoid, but then again if a group of armed men and women come up to you and demand justice, then the conclusion that a fight would be possible would be a valid one.

Hmm, Andaire’s confidence that they could win a fight against five seasoned harpers, seems a bit odd and perhaps unmerited?

I agree with the sentiment that I better see Jaheira breaking up with the Harpers, and I think that by the end of the ToB she would have outgrown them anyway :) But as sucky as they sometimes are, they are her only family, so… better let her to make the decision on her own.

Reviane nodded and lowered her crossbow. She looked at Jaheira almost regretfully and said, "I know you to be truthful, if a trifle blunt at times. I've heard good things about Andaire and I feel that you have your reasons to support her. I'll try to sway the others but I can't make any promises. Passions run high in this matter and I don't know how this will be resolved."

Pfew. High reputation pays off, see?

After the group of Harpers had left, the pair made their own hasty retreat from the area. It didn't please Andaire that she was still being watched although there was little help for it she supposed. They must have been on the lookout for days for them to have found her in the middle of a city. She certainly wasn't all that happy with the Harpers and as for now, Jaheira was the only member of the organization that she was willing to tolerate. The rest of them could go hang as far as she was concerned, and she would happily supply the rope if it came down to that.

Hehe… well, Theo’s not fond them either, but then again judging them on the Athkatlan harpers is not really fair. After all, our protagonists often meet with people who hate Bhaalspawn because of folks like dear Sarry. If she can’t stand the harpers because of some bad examples, then she should not be surprised if people fear and loathe all Bhaalspawn, and that means Andi too. :D Hard, I know…

No… that would not only make her angry, it would hurt inside as well. :wink:

"Yes, what is it that you want?" the druid replied. She seemed calm, cool and collected, far beyond what she should have been feeling, at least to Andaire's mind.

"That fight, the one we nearly had with the Harpers. That encounter worried you, didn't it?"

The new Mistress of Understatement? :)

"Andaire, I know those who I have worked with and yes, Galvarey was a surprise," Jaheira told her. "But I should have seen that one coming judging by that gaudy base. I think I know why you were certain a fight would occur."

Galvarey wasn’t really a Harper, either.

Jaheira caught her gaze and guided her expertly through the crowds. As they were walking she said, "I told you that you would draw danger to you by the very nature of your existence. We Harpers have always known of the Children, but not all our members needed to know about you. What those of us in the know are certain of is the prophesies concerning your... kindred speak true, that chaos would flow through all the Spawn, no matter if they are good or evil. In your case, chaos rides on your shoulder."

Does she mean Blackie? :)

"Hush child, I have said all I need to say," Jaheira informed her. "Reviane would not have used her weapon against me unless she was convinced I was a threat, and she knew I was no threat. The truth of the matter will need to be sorted out, but that's a matter for others."

Oh, Reviane and her crew have wiped the floor with my party on some occasions…

"If you say so," Andaire muttered. Perhaps she was imagining things with those Harpers, but since so many people who walked up to her wanted to kill or otherwise harm her, she couldn't help but to see worry in everyone's faces.

I am definitely not surprised about that… :roll:

They reached the Promenade without incident, and Andaire still couldn't stop herself from being impressed with the sheer size of the place. She guessed that if the ground were to be cleared of all obstacles and tents, there would be enough room to place an army there. A small army true, but an army nevertheless. The sun was shining overhead and it promised to be as Anomen would have put it, a truly glorious day. She breathed in deeply and caught the myriad scents of spices and other things that dominated a truly successful marketplace. She had to admit she liked to go to the marketplace from time to time, if for nothing more than to look at what people had to sell.

Very minor nitpick, but I think you need a comma after ‘A small army’

Jaheira shook her head and lead her charge towards the entrance to the shop. She held the door open for an old man who didn't even acknowledge her existence nor aid. She shooed Andaire inside and closed the door, continuing the conversation after a small pause. "Mages collect strange things to use in their spells; however I don't think any wizard would use an old, dirty sock full of holes for any spell."

Dear Jae, you might be surprised! :)

Andaire quickly answered, "Hey, they make the best components for Stinking Clouds. When I use one, I can fell armies."

ROFL! See, I told you! :?:

"Said armies shouldn't be your own companions even before you chant the first word," the druid said. "I recommend you burn your clothing if you let it get to that state ever again."

Bwahaha! Love her dry sense of humor!

As they were looking over the magical backpacks and coming to a decision as to which one to get, Jaheira decided to get practical on the tiny half elf with her. "You have a good supply of soap, don't you?"

I like these practical details a lot! And they befit her, too :D

Jaheira looked thoughtful and pulled a purse off the shelf. She turned it around in her hands and placed it back where it was. "I find it interesting that you would make a switch like that. I can remember a young woman who insisted that her hair had to smell like roses and nothing else."

Perhaps Anomen prefers the scent of berries, eh? ;)

"Ah, I see," Jaheira said. "I agree, the smell is more enjoyable. Since you don't think of these things often enough, I would if I were you purchase some empty potion bottles. You need them for the medicines I'm teaching you how to make."

Ah, Andi is still inexperienced as a healer, isn’t she? I’d love to see Jaheira teaching her about it… and maybe Viconia could get into it as well – I reckon she would not know a lot about the herbs and weeds that the surfacers use for preparing medicines.

"I know what I'm doing," Andaire shot back. Her arm brushed by a bottle and it wobbled horribly, and only some rapid reflexes saved her from having to buy an object she wasn't going to use. The druid gave her an I-told-you-so look and reached out to replace some bottles that were situated perilously close to the edge of the shelf.

She really gives Jaheira lots of opportunities to chide her :D

Andaire was now hyper sensitive to anybody recognizing her guardian as it were and she looked upon the newcomer with suspicion written clear across her face. The stranger was taller than her and if she had to guess, he was close to Anomen in height. She made note of the dark hair that framed his face and his forest green clothing. She had encountered enough opponents in her career by now to be able to tell a competent warrior, and he appeared to be competent at the very least.

Hi, Merand!

"Yes, it is I," Jaheira cried, laughter creeping into her voice. "I haven't seen you in a dog's age Merand, how have you been?"

Heh, and seems that I’m not the only one who’s glad to see him… :)

The man nodded respectfully though his eyes constantly shifted from Jaheira to Andaire. His voice, when he replied was a nice, deep timbre and yet he somehow managed to keep his greeting quiet. "I'm doing well enough Jaheira and I must say, you look as beautiful as ever. Ah, I suppose it would only be polite if I were to be introduced to the young lady with you."

Aww, the man has his eyes in the right place, too. :)

"Pleased to meet you," Merand said formally, though his face twitched ever so slightly. "I've heard a lot about you."

Hehe, some repressed memories creeping back? :)

Andaire looked at the new arrival with suspicion, and Blackie stared at him with interest. She didn't know what to think, but a partially remembered dream allowed her to realize just what kind of person this man was, even if Jaheira did appear to regard him as a long lost friend.

Uhuh… those two have a past, do they not? Tee-hee… this will be fun!

I thought it was an ok ending. Only thing – Merand does not know about Khalid’s death, yes? I thought he would have been surprised to meet Jaheira alone and would have asked about Khalid. Oh, well – you can have him ask that in the next chapter anyways. :)

#3 Laufey

Posted 15 December 2003 - 07:44 PM

Rini: Yeah...that seems to be the case more often than not.

Rini: I'm with *you* sis! :wink: Let's see, I'm sure I've got some rope around here... *rummages in pack* No, that's my spell components...and that's a necklace...and a lock of Eddie's hair...I'll find it though.

Jaheira sighed and glanced at the sky, and then back on the road ahead of her. There wasn't much to see, other than the crowd and what looked like a rich noble busily and happily picking his nose and wiping his fingers on his silk shirt. The older woman chose not to comment on it for she was busy forming a reply. At long last she said, "There was a small chance that the disagreement could have ended in battle, but it was highly unlikely. I-I know my colleagues and they would have not drawn blood unless it was the most dire of circumstances."

What would they consider the 'most dire' though?

Rini: Hey sis, it's not paranoia if lots of people really *are* out to get you!

Cloud Kill? :D

Hm, did I miss something here, or forget something related to berries? Does Ano fancy the smell, perhaps?

Ah, this will be interesting! :wink:

Of course he has...
Rogues do it from behind.

#4 Guest_Lord E_*

Posted 15 December 2003 - 11:08 PM

Peri: "Good for you for having goodie reputation, sis!"

Peri: "Yeah. So what's wrong with that?"

Sometimes I think if the winos of RL can cast it at will :D

Yep, our Bhaalspawn tend to be famous at this point.

#5 Guest_Winter_Bloom_*

Posted 16 December 2003 - 05:00 AM

Bah, couldn't wait any longer to post this. :cry: I'm not satisfied with it since I'm not a good editor, so critique it if you please. :wink: Been staring at this far too long and I hope you do like it.

We usually do… :cry:

:roll: Heh, it's true that by the time I post, I've been staring at the story long enough.

Hmm, Andaire’s confidence that they could win a fight against five seasoned harpers, seems a bit odd and perhaps unmerited?

She's chaotic and I hope that I've been writing her as chaotic. Besides, she's not so much confident as paranoid that there will be a fight.

I agree with the sentiment that I better see Jaheira breaking up with the Harpers, and I think that by the end of the ToB she would have outgrown them anyway :wink: But as sucky as they sometimes are, they are her only family, so… better let her to make the decision on her own.

Oh yes, and the chracter at the end is another Harper, which won't exactly make Andi jump for joy. If she had more exposure to uncorrupted harpers, she might change her tune.

Pfew. High reputation pays off, see?

Oh yes, it sure does. Played a game once where I had a 15 rep by the time that group showed up (had just grabbed Vickie). My party got thier clocks cleaned.

Hehe… well, Theo’s not fond them either, but then again judging them on the Athkatlan harpers is not really fair. After all, our protagonists often meet with people who hate Bhaalspawn because of folks like dear Sarry. If she can’t stand the harpers because of some bad examples, then she should not be surprised if people fear and loathe all Bhaalspawn, and that means Andi too. :D Hard, I know…

Oh yes, she'll learn indeed. :D

No… that would not only make her angry, it would hurt inside as well. :D

Very true and Andi won't want to hurt Jae. Just one hint, the decision alluded to in the first half of the chapter has to do with a party member from BG1 that wasn't in BG2...

The new Mistress of Understatement? :cry:

:cry:

Galvarey wasn’t really a Harper, either.

Nope, but he thought he was.

Does she mean Blackie? :cry:

None other. :evil:

Oh, Reviane and her crew have wiped the floor with my party on some occasions…

*nods* That's why I like a high rep when I face them, even if I have to buy said rep.

I am definitely not surprised about that… :D

Poor kid's going to be paranoid for a while...

Very minor nitpick, but I think you need a comma after ‘A small army’

Ah, I see. :)

Dear Jae, you might be surprised! :lol:

Heh, heh...

ROFL! See, I told you! :cry:

I had to do this.

Bwahaha! Love her dry sense of humor!

Jae has her moments. :)

I like these practical details a lot! And they befit her, too :)

Oh yes, it amazed me in the game how no one needs to wash up or go to the bathroom. Come to think of it, the party must have looked and smelled like... poo when they left Jon's house of fun.

Perhaps Anomen prefers the scent of berries, eh? :twisted:

Actually... yes. :twisted:

Ah, Andi is still inexperienced as a healer, isn’t she? I’d love to see Jaheira teaching her about it… and maybe Viconia could get into it as well – I reckon she would not know a lot about the herbs and weeds that the surfacers use for preparing medicines.

Oh yes, I think healing is much more than plain old powers. You'll notice that Andi never even consideres using slaves, potions, etc. after a battle to heal people.

Mwahaha, just wait until the "talk" when Jae teaches her all about the practical aspects of womenhood and relationships and what medicines go with which afflictions, how to prevent certain things, etc. :twisted:

"I know what I'm doing," Andaire shot back. Her arm brushed by a bottle and it wobbled horribly, and only some rapid reflexes saved her from having to buy an object she wasn't going to use. The druid gave her an I-told-you-so look and reached out to replace some bottles that were situated perilously close to the edge of the shelf.

She really gives Jaheira lots of opportunities to chide her :)

Yes, she does.

Hi, Merand!

He says hello. :)

Heh, and seems that I’m not the only one who’s glad to see him… :)

Jae needs a friend from the past that *won't* try to kill her. Plus his presence provides all sorts of oppertunities for mischief. :twisted:

Aww, the man has his eyes in the right place, too. :cry:

He believes it's important to pay women compliments. :D Besides, he means it.

Hehe, some repressed memories creeping back? :shock:

Yes, and not all of them are good. :wink:

Uhuh… those two have a past, do they not? Tee-hee… this will be fun!

Yep, except he knows her more than she knows him.

I thought it was an ok ending. Only thing – Merand does not know about Khalid’s death, yes? I thought he would have been surprised to meet Jaheira alone and would have asked about Khalid. Oh, well – you can have him ask that in the next chapter anyways. :)

I ran out of space here and yes, he'll ask about Khalid next. To him, it's important to greet those present first. He's not going to like hearing what happened to Khalid. :roll:

#6 Guest_Winter_Bloom_*

Posted 16 December 2003 - 05:04 AM

Rini: Yeah...that seems to be the case more often than not.

Andaire: If only someone could approach me without wanting to kill me or judge me.

Rini: I'm with *you* sis! :twisted: Let's see, I'm sure I've got some rope around here... *rummages in pack* No, that's my spell components...and that's a necklace...and a lock of Eddie's hair...I'll find it though.

Andaire: Thanks, I'm sure I can improvise with bedshhets though.

What would they consider the 'most dire' though?

That's just it, she won't say.

Rini: Hey sis, it's not paranoia if lots of people really *are* out to get you!

Andaire: No kidding.

Cloud Kill? :twisted:

Stinking Cloud, my fav spell from BG1. :wink:

Hm, did I miss something here, or forget something related to berries? Does Ano fancy the smell, perhaps?

Nope, that just kind of happened. :wink: And yes, he does appreciate the scent. :twisted:

Ah, this will be interesting! :shock:

Oh yes, I'm going to have fun with him. :twisted:

Of course he has...

More than she realizes too.

#7 Guest_Winter_Bloom_*

Posted 16 December 2003 - 05:07 AM

Peri: "Good for you for having goodie reputation, sis!"

Andaire: I just hope I can keep that reputation.

Peri: "Yeah. So what's wrong with that?"

Blackie: *coos happily, then flies off to steal something*

Sometimes I think if the winos of RL can cast it at will :twisted:

*snicker* Too true. :twisted:

Yep, our Bhaalspawn tend to be famous at this point.

And he's known all about her since before she was born, though he's missing some good chunks of the story. He'll learn.

#8 Weyoun

Posted 21 December 2003 - 12:29 AM

The Harpers glanced at Andaire when she spoke out, but otherwise they seemed content to say nothing further to her.

Ouch. Poor Andaire isn't winning any popularity contests here, I'm afraid. :)

Or unless one of their leaders was corrupt, of course. :lol:

"You're a packrat," the druid told her bluntly. "I have seen the condition your room gets in if we settle in one space for a while, and you have a tendency to keep things that are best gotten rid of."

LOL! She's a lot like me, then. :shock:

Andaire nodded in agreement. "You're right, and I'm not the only one who could use them. Where does the shopkeeper store them and ah, here they are."

"Careful, don't carry too much at once," Jaheira warned her. "We still have to pay for every one of those, even if you accidentally smash one of them."

No place for an elephant familar then.. :)

Ah, finally the two stories intersect! Goody!

*grin*

Great story!
---Weyoun
TnT Enhanced Edition: http://www.fanfictio...rds-and-Tempers

---
Sith Warrior - Master, I can sense your anger.

Darth Baras - A blind, comotose lobotomy-patient could sense my anger!

---

"The New Age? It's just the old age stuck in a microwave oven for fifteen seconds" - James Randi

#9 Guest_Winter_Bloom_*

Posted 21 December 2003 - 02:10 AM

Ouch. Poor Andaire isn't winning any popularity contests here, I'm afraid. :(

Nope, not at all.

Or unless one of their leaders was corrupt, of course. :shock:

But of course. :P I changed the chapter where I had a fight in Harper Hold to reflect the fact that she was hit by a fear spell.

LOL! She's a lot like me, then. :)

And me too. :P

No place for an elephant familar then.. :)

Be glad Blackie's not an elephant. :D Imagine what kind of damage that coudl do.

Heh, I just pictured Jan with an Elephant familiar. :(

Ah, finally the two stories intersect! Goody!

Been a long time and he'll be useful in the future. *sighs* But things won't be exactly smooth when Andi finds out he's a Harper too. :(

*grin*

:lol:

Great story!
---Weyoun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com