Rush Of Blood To The Head, part 7.13.

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 18 December 2003 - 06:53 AM

Hi! Well, it looks like I’m indeed the third of our Attic bunch to manage a full BG2:SoA walkthrough, beaten only by Silrana and Slide :P Well, I wonder who will be the first to finish a full BG2:SoA+ToB walkthrough… :)

Drat! I must hurry up Tnt, then! Oh, well, a new one will be ready tomorrow... Damn, that KOTOR game for eating my life!

LOL, it's dangerous, isn't it? Well, I'll be slowing my writing pace too, I guess now that I managed to get that Bg1 Tutu to run! :P

“I have only one thing in my mind, right now,” she turns her head to send a brief smile to me, “and that is to get out of here in one piece and make sure that you both do so as well. Perhaps I will think of Sarevok’s predicament, once we are in safety… there is no time for idle musings until we are in grave danger.”

Laska : Oh, danger, shmanger. :)

Theo: Good thing I do not have a psychotic moon elf giving me advice! Sheesh! :)

I stop for a moment to look back at my companions. “This is it,” I say, “I… I feel that I should perhaps say something… but… I am… err… too frightened to think of anything…”

Wow... that was historic. :)

Yeah... real heroic like too...

“A couple of glabrezu’s and a couple of balor’s,” Edwin mutters, “how unimaginative from a wizard of supposedly godlike powers, pah!”

Tnt's Irenicus : Hmmm, good point. For my summoning, I will summon Hannibal Lector, Saruman, Darth Malak and Megatron. :)

They would have made short work of my party... :(

No long speeches, no issuing of threats and insults… we all know very well what we must do to survive this and to stand a chance of return to the mortal plane. Four of us pounce upon the demons swiftly, Edwin and Imoen chanting furiously before Irenicus has managed to raise the walls of protections around him. I dispose of the glabrezu quickly enough, nimbly avoiding its attacks and staying out of the reach of its long arms as it vainly tries to grab me… and soon enough my sword ensures that this glabrezu will never again prey on another victim.

Hmm, I wonder how good Glabrezu is between two slices of toast?

A bit on the leathery side...

With a sudden jerk, Keldorn’s opponent pushes him aside and reaches out to grab Viconia by her neck and pulls her backwards and the surprised drow loses her balance… immediately, the other balor exploits the opening and delivers a devastating blow to Viconia’s unprotected chest, and with a loud cry she collapses and lies still.

:wink: :)

Aww, don't worry...

“She will live!” Jaheira yells to us all as she rises from the floor and comes to our aid to finish the last of the demons and it falls soon after her rejoining the frontlines, “her armor is so badly caved in that it has probably broken her thorax and some ribs… she cannot partake in the fight, I shall heal her fully later!” Jaheira shouts as we slowly and carefully move forwards to surround Irenicus, who suddenly stops casting his spell and glares at us coldly.

Just a little nit. I don't think there's actually a bone to break called a thorax. Isn't the thorax the fleshy bits? I dunno...

I think I'm right on this one, but I'm not sure... I think Dr.Laufey would have called me on this if I had been wrong, though :D

“Imoen! Quickly! Mass Invisibility on everyone!” I shout at her and she snaps out her shocked state and starts the casting, “and, please… don’t dare to interfere in our fight! You will only get yourselves killed, if not by Irenicus, then… by me… please, Jaheira, promise me that!”

Uh-oh...

One Slayer duel coming right up!

“OH, WORRY NOT, SON,” Bhaal cackles, “I WOULD NOT DARE MISS A MATCH UP LIKE THIS, TWO SLAYERS GOING HEAD TO HEAD WITH EACH OTHER… OH, AND BY THE WAY SON. I HAVE PLACED MY BETS ON YOU… HAHAHA!”

Gee... Cute...

And reassuring. :D

Next part on Wednesday: Waking up in Suldanessellar… but will all of them make it back?

Arrgghhh! You are EVIL!

She'll be alright :) You can go and see it for yourself :P

Great story,
---Weyoun

Thanks for commenting, Wey! :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com