Circus

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Ian_*

Posted 28 November 2003 - 05:35 PM

Thought I'd try something pretty different, comments/critisism welcome.

As I look past the bars of my cage, past the sickening sight of a group of children on a expedition to the circus drool over my cage, I see a group of heavily armed and decently clothed humanoids enter the main tent. I wonder what they're up to? The usual clientele are rich snobs or poor "waifs" looking for a break from harsh reality. I snarl, enjoying the sight of school children draw back slightly. Then, just because I'm feeling irratable, I lean right over the teacher expounding upon my virtues and purported orgin, (I wouldn't know, being born into the circus) and breath a loud and hard as I can. The guy jumps a least a couple of feet in the air! He rushes away with his pupils trailing after him like frightened pidgeons from a carriage. BWAHAHAHAHA!! Peace at last. I contentedly curl up for a nap.

I wake up to loud voices, a young elf child, slim, with blond hair, is arguing with the same group of individuals I saw entering the tent earlier. With a snarl (bah, not of course any real snarl), she whips out a stick, points it at them and says a word. A ball of light shoots out, they duck, and it hits me right in the chest! I can feel myself shrinking, my bones warping. I stop shrinking, and I look down at myself with horror. I'm a squirrel! I chitter in disgust, and then run out from my cage and scamper up the bars. I look with hate and fear. "I will find a way to change back, and then I will kill her." I say to myself. But until then, I curl up on top of the cage and resume my nap.

I hope you like!

#2 Guest_Silver_*

Posted 28 November 2003 - 05:41 PM

I hope you like!

It was certainly interesting. :mrgreen: I enjoyed reading it.

Silver

#3 Guest_Ian_*

Posted 28 November 2003 - 08:44 PM

Thanks!

I'm thinking about continuing this as a story. [/quote]

#4 Guest_bobby23_*

Posted 29 November 2003 - 12:04 AM

? that was odd, even for me?

but then i like odd! so that good

must have been a point there somewhere but i missed it like too see more

#5 Guest_WC_Sumpton_*

Posted 29 November 2003 - 07:12 AM

:wink:

Liked it alot...

Thanks...

#6 Guest_glAssbOy_*

Posted 29 November 2003 - 01:21 PM

Strange? :P

Was that Evil Aerie? :wink:

Well, It left me at some point there...

#7 Guest_Ian_*

Posted 29 November 2003 - 04:50 PM

You could call her evil Aerie, but I prefer to think of her as more specifically Aeirie's evil twin. (Like split personalities, see?) Everyone has one, but some surface more then other's do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com