Rush Of Blood To The Head, part 5.15.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Theodur_*

Posted 19 November 2003 - 05:40 PM

Rush Of Blood To The Head, part 5.15.

“Dearest, please don’t do anything stup… that might disappoint me,” Jaheira says meaningfully, as we are about to enter the Female Fighter’s Society tower.

“I would never do anything deliberate, knowing that it might harm you,” I try to reassure her, but I am worried myself and the knowing expression in Viconia’s eyes does not help either.

Phaere awaits us inside, the Drow beauty has changed her attire to one that is slightly less formal and I feel more nervous about that fact. She looks at me with a haughty smile that is supposed to be seducing, but to me seems just plain scary…

“Good that you didn’t make me to wait for much longer, Rindvel,” she grins, “however, I invited you for a talk in private, which means that the presence of your companions is unnecessary. In fact, Solaufein asked me that I send your subordinates to see him - perhaps he has a task for them… I hardly care. Now go and leave Rindvel and me alone.”

My friends turn around to leave me alone with this power-hungry bitch, only Jaheira hesitates and I catch her look, filled with anger, desperation and helplessness over her inability to intervene in what is bound to happen. I feel sharp, physical pain in my chest area as I continue to look at her, but Viconia takes her by the shoulder and nudges towards the door… unwillingly she allows herself to be pushed outside…

Phaere orders me to follow her and leads me through a narrow hallway until we reach a room, her room. My thoughts are racing all over the place, the panic over what Phaere wants from me, the pain for hurting Jaheira without wanting to…

“You have proven useful, Rindvel. A strong and powerful male… yes, you are worthy of my bed. Come, you shall remain here for a time and please me,” Phaere speaks seductively, as we both stand beside the large bed, her arm on my hip, the other resting on my chest… I feel dazed from the strong scent of perfumes that emanate from her.

“I… umm… can’t do it, Phaere,” I whisper weakly, trying to dodge out.

“What do you mean by that ‘can’t’? I command you to!” Phaere hisses dangerously.

“I… err… belong to another,” is the best excuse that enters my mind, probably because it is the truth, too…

“What? Who is this another?” the expression on Phaere’s face is so menacing that I almost tremble in fear… saying that this another is Jaheira, might prove to be a very fatal mistake – especially to Jaheira.

“Err… you don’t know her… she is…”

“Ah, someone in Ched Nasad… but surely that can’t stop me, Rindvel,” Phaere grins, “she is not here… and I’m used in getting what I want…”

Drat! She didn’t fall for that! Umm… ideas, ideas… gah, this perfume is making me suffocate…

“You see, Phaere… she… umm, that woman cursed me… it can’t be removed too,” I explain, yet the stutter makes it sound very unconvincing, “It prevents me from becoming… err… intimate…”

“Surely you are not serious, Rindvel. Are you playing some kind of game with me?” her grin is both mischievous and ruthless at the same time as I feel her hand stroking at my leg and slowly moving… upwards…

“Hmm… your reaction is most interesting,” she laughs as my head is spinning and I feel my control cracking… “Yes… I think, I have found a remedy for this curse of yours…” she speaks as her movements of the hand elicit a groan from my lips.

Forcefully she presses her lips against mine, and when I cannot force myself to kiss her back, she breaks loose only to snarl, “Noncompliance means death, Rindvel. I hope you understand that, male.”

She pushes me onto the bed and soon enough she is all over me, her hands touching me, her lips against mine… and the threat of death is the only thing that makes me respond to her caresses… I feel only her warm body pressing against mine, but the sensations that it brings are not the ones of pleasure and my thoughts are elsewhere – suddenly I understand the pain and anguish that Jaheira felt after humiliation she suffered in the dungeon and it breaks my heart apart…

I never thought that it was possible to cry whilst making love. But then this cannot be called lovemaking…

“Come on, Heira… let’s go unless we want Solaufein to get angry with us,” Imoen says, looking at Jaheira who is leaning heavily against the wall of the building.

“Besides it will take your mind off our dear Rindvel and whatever he might be up to now,” Viconia adds.

“Shut up! I don’t want to hear anything about it… let’s just… go,” Jaheira shakes herself and straightens her back, seemingly regaining the control over herself, but the heavy frown twisting her face stays intact.

“Well, I wouldn’t be surprised if Phaere finds him unworthy, in that case I would graciously offer my unsurpassable skills at her disposal,” Edwin says something that is perhaps intended to be calming, but it does not come across that way.

“Just… keep your mouth shut! I will not say it again, but if any of you make a comment over it, I will… I will…” Jaheira’s voice trails off and she continues to converse quietly, more with herself, “perhaps… perhaps, he can wriggle out… somehow… perhaps…”

“Now, let’s find out what our sulky Drow has devised for us,” Viconia says as the group reaches the Male Fighters Society building. Quietly they enter to find Solaufein already waiting for them in the hall.

“Ah, you have come,” he smiles serenely, “Phaere must have instructed you wrongly, however. I only require the attention of your leader,” he points to Jaheira, “the rest of you are dismissed.”

“What is it you wish of me, Solaufein?” Jaheira asks hoarsely, before her companions have left the hall.

“Ah, but this is only to be discussed away from prying ears,” Solaufein calmly explains.

“Remember, he’s a male… you don’t have to comply to anything he asks,” Viconia whispers, before turning around and ushering both Edwin and Imoen outside.

“Now that we are alone, female,” Solaufein smirks, “I can explain you what this is all about. But first, follow me to a place where our talk will not be interrupted. I trust you have a name, female?”

“Heira,” Jaheira replies whilst trying to keep her voice level, “what is this all about, Solaufein? I urge you to explain…”

“Very soon, dear Heira,” he leads Jaheira into a room that looks like a bedchamber… actually, it is a bedchamber and this realization is making Jaheira feel very nervous…

“What…” Jaheira’s question is silenced as Solaufein presses his palm against her mouth. Angrily she knocks his hand away and steps a few paces away from the large drow warrior who is chuckling amusedly.

“And I thought that I have lost all interest in the opposite sex after Phaere,” he laughs quietly, “I have to thank you, dear Heira… you are an extraordinary woman and there is nothing more I would love, than to have you sharing my bed. And with your lovely, firm, strong body of a warrior it will be a pleasure and unforgettable experience for us both…”

“You… you are mad, Solaufein,” Jaheira protests in a trembling voice, her fists clenched in anger, “you… forget that you are only a male, not much higher in position than I… you have no right to…”

“Ah, dear Heira… if that is your real name,” Solaufein’s smile becomes less pleasant, “it is time to drop your pretenses… yes, I would never be able to get away with this if you were a normal Drow female… but you are not – am I right, surfacer?”

“How?” Jaheira manages weakly and she closes her eyes, unable to look at him any further, “what do you intend to…”

“Ah, I have my own sources of information,” Solaufein says, “of course, it was your… odd compassion, that you showed towards me, which gave me first doubts. After that, only a little research was necessary… and do not worry – your secret is safe with me. For now – it will depend on your… compliance…”

“You are a despicable bastard, Solaufein,” Jaheira whispers as Solaufein goes to stand behind her, his hands working on the straps of her armor.

“I promise, I will be gentle,” he leans closer to whisper in her ear and Jaheira winces at the comment.

She feels two strong hands removing her armor and then stripping away her tunic as she stands in the middle of the room, her eyes still closed. She tries to cry, but no tears come… her heart is bleeding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com