I've submitted the site for Google to take it off the naughty list. We're just waiting for them at this point.
ETA: Our Google Webmaster Report no longer shows us as blacklisted. Yay!
We've been hit through a security exploit sometime yesterday. I think I've got it, but the full directory compare is still running. I'll be applying patches after that's finished and bring the forum back up.
I was able to cure what was breaking in the forum by upgrading to the latest version of the software. At least, it's cured as far as I can tell, so I've brought it back online.
The hosting company is still working on the server. Something may break again with no warning, especially since I've made substantial changes to the site compared to what is in their backup. At least I won't have to go through several dozen manual database changes again. The automated database update choked on our 220K posts. :D
Oh, good, I'm in.
The short version: the server showed signs of imminent hardware failure and has been moved to new hardware. The process of moving all the files has broken something in the forum, so I've shut that down while our host works on the transfer. The database itself is on different hardware and is safe.
More info as I get it. Check the Status Blog for updates.
Almost everything has been rearranged during our hiatus, and there is still a long list of things that need to unpacked and put in their final places. If you can't find something, let me know.